12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I just :rofl: now days. Someone always got to have the upper hand on someone nowadays, even back then.

I know a guy who knows a big whig at the Nike factory. It's was 4 pairs of this PE sample made. The player had his pair of course and some how 1 pair got missing and ended up in the US :nerd: . All of a sudden 2 weeks later 10 or so people had the same pair. Lmao people are ******* desperate for like and comments and still folks saying they got the real pair when only 4 was made. Just like NT old buddy jumping the gun on those 45 Concords lol.

Fakes are not going to stop unfortunately and Nike wants it that way so you can buy their product. Thing is fakes are getting scary real almost. Nike doesn't care or they done something about it by now.

Screech?

That WOW thread was something else...

Last edited:
Waiting for someone to say he bought them for some random on IG
Yet people will still scream fake
laugh.gif
Probably got Ricky Ledo on speed dial right now...as long as they don't shoot the messenger

They're just keeping the color questioning between legend/columbia blue to hype it up,they're gonna be COLUMBIAS just labeled as legend blues,I'm copping em (holy grails) debating on 2 pair or not tho??

They're just keeping the color questioning between legend/columbia blue to hype it up,they're gonna be COLUMBIAS just labeled as legend blues,I'm copping em (holy grails) debating on 2 pair or not tho??
You making it seem like we don't know this lmao. This was established about 100 pages ago...

^^ fair enough.  The pic almost looks like a milky baby blue color.  I like it but Im a sucker for 11's

Im down for these either way. That milky bottom looks fine to me. I will try for x2. But I don't like my chances at retail. First shoe il get up and line up for all year, some shoes ya just gotta bit the bullet and put in that extra work. These are clean as ****

Im down for these either way. That milky bottom looks fine to me. I will try for x2. But I don't like my chances at retail. First shoe il get up and line up for all year, some shoes ya just gotta bit the bullet and put in that extra work. These are clean as ****
this guy!! Im with you on this one bud

Back
Top Bottom