12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

So, is it confirmed the box is black? Doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever.

^ Black like the original box? Maaaaaaannnn... 
smokin.gif

Finish line should be having their draft within the next 2 weeks for this shoe, last year I missed the draft, but I won't this year.

Finish line should be having their draft within the next 2 weeks for this shoe, last year I missed the draft, but I won't this year.

The Draft though :smokin Came in clutch last year for the Gamma's. Was legit scared for a minute though, because I didn't print my confirmation email out, and then I had trouble finding it on my phone once I got to the front of the line. Thankfully it all worked out, and hopefully things will go smoothly this year as well.

The Draft though :smokin Came in clutch last year for the Gamma's. Was legit scared for a minute though, because I didn't print my confirmation email out, and then I had trouble finding it on my phone once I got to the front of the line. Thankfully it all worked out, and hopefully things will go smoothly this year as well.

The draft was probably the easiest way to cop these. Do you remember the exact date the draft started? ....I know it closed on November 24th.

Much as a buy from finishline and as many rewards I've got over the past year so (over 20) I know I should be gettin the draft email, not every finishline does the draft though

The draft was probably the easiest way to cop these. Do you remember the exact date the draft started? ....I know it closed on November 24th.

I really don't actually; just remember randomly getting an email sometime in early November.

Might look into copping two pairs of these, which is something I usually avoid. Would be nice to have a pair on ice for down the line.

These are just Columbias with a different name. The color might be a shade off but on the Toro 4 box it says they are fire red

These are just Columbias with a different name. The color might be a shade off but on the Toro 4 box it says they are fire red
Thank you for establishing that info. Too bad that everyone knows this and has been said about 100x

How exactly does that draft work again?
If I remember correctly you enter your info, size, which store online via FNL. They will send you an email saying you are entered in and then an email if you win. Can only enter 1 store though. Ofcourse others can enter for you

Can't wait for these my mom said I had them when I was a kid but for the life of me I don't remember!

Back
Top Bottom