12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i know a lot will disagree, but i actually think these are p fire.

now we wait for the gift of flight official images 
smokin.gif
Yep those will be coming up!!! i'll post in that thread
Not sure how I feel about the sole from the official pics

View media item 1275870View media item 1275873
Not fair :smh: JB trolling hard on this one. Oh well. I'm happy for the women and children and baby feet ****** out there

REGULAR.. JB IS KING TROLL ESPECIALLY WITH MEN AND KIDS SIZE JORDAN XI'S…THE KIDS SIZE HAS ALWAYS GOT THE OG TREATMENT AND THE MEN SIZES SUFFER… THAT BLUE NIKE OFFICIAL PIC OR KIXSQUARE… BOTH ARE LIGHT. I DONT LIKE IT BUT ITS NOT A BIG DEAL TO ME… ESPECIALLY SINCE I EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN.

we've been waiting for them for so many years and when they finally give it to us, people nitpick over ******** 
laugh.gif

sure, the sole isn't the same color as the og. does it make the shoe any uglier though? it's only a bit lighter and in my opinion i'd take the lighter sole but crispy upper over a piss yellow pair of og columbias.

yall can pass though, doesn't matter to me. i know imma eat this holiday season.

Not sure how many to grab, maybe 2.. Keep one crispy white. If those Blk/Inf 6s are any indication of production this holiday season these should be in abundance. Especially with that $200 price tag.. Nike raking in that cash at this time of year.

we've been waiting for them for so many years and when they finally give it to us, people nitpick over ******** 
laugh.gif

sure, the sole isn't the same color as the og. does it make the shoe any uglier though? it's only a bit lighter and in my opinion i'd take the lighter sole but crispy upper over a piss yellow pair of og columbias.

yall can pass though, doesn't matter to me. i know imma eat this holiday season.
That's what we do here. We ***** and moan but still buy them.

that banana shape doesn't deserve my $200. They need to stop with the ******** and retro these XI's the way they're supposed to look...:smh:

This will be the most hyped release. Salt from db8 plus salt from infrared 6s . EVERYONE will want these

these are the 3rd most hyped shoe next to the black infrared 6s and cigar/champagne pack... hope i dont strike out

While these will sell out. I still think the Air Jordan 11 Concords will be the G.O.A.T of all sneaker releases EVER!

im really super excited to get a pair of these puppy because i SOLD my RETRO pair for undisclosed amount of monetary funds so,,, im STOKED to cop at least 2 pairs of these when i can

im really super excited to get a pair of these puppy because i SOLD my RETRO pair for undisclosed amount of monetary funds so,,, im STOKED to cop at least 2 pairs of these when i can

This thread will get crazy again after Nov 28 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

The last couple in hand pics have looked like the sole was a little darker...sometimes Nike's official pics have a little too much photo editing going on.  

Not trying to advertise for them, but they are authentic, take decent "real" shots, and only have men's sizes, so gives a little better look at what the sole shade is:
oh wow. that looks almost like a mint green/green glow. ya'll can have em. it's funny how the GS has a better looking sole and way better looking patent cut
eyes.gif

Last edited:

The last couple in hand pics have looked like the sole was a little darker...sometimes Nike's official pics have a little too much photo editing going on.  

Not trying to advertise for them, but they are authentic, take decent "real" shots, and only have men's sizes, so gives a little better look at what the sole shade is:
They only have men's sizes?

http://kixsquare.bigcartel.com/product/2014-air-jordan-legend-blue-xi

^ They clearly have GS sizes on their site. They also claim to have them in stock now/ready to go. Just based on all the pics, it looks a little suspect to me.

Back
Top Bottom