12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

ohwell.gif

Basically they are just seeing if people are thirsty enough to shellout 250 for an 11 while simultaneously forcing the new sig on them for full price. and the sheep will pay :smh:  
Basically I would've bought the 11s but that $500 is too expensive especially with all the other releases in the holiday. Would rather put that $500 on better stuff than a forced pack for 1 shoe I really like

if this goes well I can see this becoming a trend with the new sigs. easy way for them to grind out some extra sales of the new model that may not have otherwise been there, or at least not at full retail price.

The shape of the left shoe seems really off just by looking at the sole and the shape of the back of the shoe idk of it's just me or not

The last couple in hand pics have looked like the sole was a little darker...sometimes Nike's official pics have a little too much photo editing going on.  

Not trying to advertise for them, but they are authentic, take decent "real" shots, and only have men's sizes, so gives a little better look at what the sole shade is:
View media item 1275904

these look good to me

but what do i know :lol:

Unless my memory is clouded the GS soles don't look anything like the OGs. It's too dark. The color on those official pics of the men's size looks pretty spot on to me.

Last edited:
just copped my 11.5. Should be here in the next couple days. Will post hella pix when they arrive. A little extra to have em early, I'm down for that. They look like every pic I've seen thus far of legit pairs. They said they're 100% legit and have a good rep. Purchased through paypal, and screen printed the page stating the authenticity. so if they end up fugazi, I'll just file and get my dough back.

Last edited:
Unless my memory is clouded the GS soles don't look anything like the OGs. It's too dark. The color on those official pics of the men's size looks pretty spot on to me.

You're right. I like that look better than the og. The men's pair is not og either tho

Last edited:
The pics we got a few weeks back from the warehouse leak looks different. I'm still hoping for those soles. Maybe it's the filter used in the official pictures that makes the soles look lighter.

Back
Top Bottom