12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

laugh.gif

All these different color soles , I can't take it lord [emoji]128553[/emoji]
We'll I believe it has already been confirmed that the GS soles are different than the mens pairs. Plus u gotta be weary of any pics being posted not directly from a retailer.

Last edited:
I don't see the blue shoe tree on that pair.. hmm... Everybody wants to be early. Don't you guys want the piece of mind to know their authentic?? Maybe it's just me and I don't wear my shoe right after I buy them but gosh why pair more than retail for an unauthorized pair

I don't see the blue shoe tree on that pair.. hmm... Everybody wants to be early. Don't you guys want the piece of mind to know their authentic?? Maybe it's just me and I don't wear my shoe right after I buy them but gosh why pair more than retail for an unauthorized pair
To be cool

From now on anyone that says they bought an early pair let us see the shoe tree and insert if not then we get talk about you for rockin fakes

The inserts can not determine if they are real or fake. Because even this place has the black inserts in the shoe. View media item 1286501 And plus it hasn't been really confirmed by any reliable sources no offense NT Members just saying who's to say someone doesn't have the shoes from this pic and claiming they got the shoes from the backroom of a footlocker or finish line

The inserts can not determine if they are real or fake. Because even this place has the black inserts in the shoe.
And plus it hasn't been really confirmed by any reliable sources no offense NT Members just saying who's to say someone doesn't have the shoes from this pic and claiming they got the shoes from the backroom of a footlocker or finish line
Whats more reliable than a stock room photo?

Haha I live in both atl and from NYC

No bias but atl dudes all dress the same. There is no fashion here

1. Holister skinny jeans sagged down to the floor dude
2. Dude who dresses like he's smart but doesn't have a high school diploma
3. The fake YSL, Hermes, Gucci guy
4. T shirt and jeans all the time guy (that's me on the low)
5. Dude looking like French Montana
6. Wife beater boys (summer)

Nyc
Yea u have the Tim and jeans guy
But clearly if u hit diffrent burrows u will see no two areas are alike it's a melting pot of ideas.

Down here it's everyone in the smallest and skinny things they can find to the point where u question some things

Don't get me wrong I like my joggers and slim fit T's but ny fashion vs south fashion. Is like night and Day

Ok back to the shoes couldn't let that slide. Lmao
Repped.  Brooklyn generally goes with a classic, more masculine style.  Jeans and Tims are a good look, you can do a lot with it.  It's all what you pair it with.

Here's the boro style breakdown

Brooklyn-

1. Retro fancy people with the glasses, pastels, whole deal (dress shoes)

2. Hobo chic (tats, ripped up jeans, vans or converse)

3. Basic sneakers or tims with jeans

Queens

1. Matchy matchy- wild colorways and matching caps.  Lots of LeBrons and Kobes

Bronx

1. 11 land.  Everyone is rocking 11s, a lot of them obviously unauthorized pairs

Manhattan

Everything, including all of the above styles.  A lot of skater fashion and SBs.

THOSE OG UP THERE WERE IN AMAZING CONDITIONS. THOUGHT THEY WERE 2014's FOR A SECOND. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
Whats more reliable than a stock room photo?

Exactly the pic was clearly in an authentic retailers stock room. Cats in their feelings about over paying for fakes lol [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

The inserts can not determine if they are real or fake. Because even this place has the black inserts in the shoe. View media item 1286501 And plus it hasn't been really confirmed by any reliable sources no offense NT Members just saying who's to say someone doesn't have the shoes from this pic and claiming they got the shoes from the backroom of a footlocker or finish line

175 for columbias? You ain't serious are you. Please tell me your advertising for them or somethin
From now on anyone that says they bought an early pair let us see the shoe tree and insert if not then we get talk about you for rockin fakes

Qft.. I'm not holdin my tongue about questionable pairs any longer. Anybody else got an early pair they would like to post. I could use another laugh

Exactly the pic was clearly in an authentic retailers stock room. Cats in their feelings about over paying for fakes lol [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
175 for columbias? You ain't serious are you. Please tell me your advertising for them or somethin
Qft.. I'm not holdin my tongue about questionable pairs any longer. Anybody else got an early pair they would like to post. I could use another laugh
definitely not advertising for them just informing that these fake sites have black inserts also. Damn y'all so quick to bash people and criticize when we are just trying to inform the community and express our concerns.

Back
Top Bottom