12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

about the shiekh stores - will they raffle off all in-store pairs?? I ask because when I won a pair of blk/infrared VI from my local store I heard that they had FCFS earlier that morning for some of their stock they held back. seems kinda pointless to do an online raffle AND also sell FCFS. I thought the point of doing raffles was so everyone doesn't start fights and overnight camping

also crazy to think that Niketowns are going away from Twitter RSVP. it's a free service for both parties. imagine how many manhours are used doing in-store raffle signups and then calling all the winners. such a waste

also crazy to think that Niketowns are going away from Twitter RSVP. it's a free service for both parties. imagine how many manhours are used doing in-store raffle signups and then calling all the winners. such a waste

You rather bots win then?

I rather the employees slave away at raffle tickets for days on end then bots win.

You rather bots win then?

I rather the employees slave away at raffle tickets for days on end then bots win.
Agreed.  Local NikeTown saved entry information onto a laptop forthe Black Infrared 6s. Less paper, less clutter, no bots.

I rather all the bigger chain stores go the online raffle route. Take it out of employees hands all together.
I've heard NikeTown employees saying that this could be an option for the future.  NDC trying to figure out a way to keep the entries to a one per household limit.  Don't know how that would be accomplished though; maybe require entries to have a NDC account along with completed shipping AND billing address in order for the raffle entry to be accepted and valid. (NT Chicago supposedly tried implementing the one per household rule for the Black Infrared 6 raffles).

Back
Top Bottom