12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Bruh quit tryin to hype these shoes like they're concords. These will be an easy cop for everybody if you at least try. Google image search the pic, it's old.
None yet. I'll be hittin up parks mall in Arlington tomorrow since that's where I won my raffle for the infrared 6s
What time are you heading to Parks at Arlington 

http://theshoegame.com/articles/air-jordan-xi-legend-blue-official-images.html

Official pics for those who wanted to see what will be dropping next weekend.  Good luck everyone and be safe and be alert.  God bless.
mean.gif
 So damn crazy that you need to tell people to be safe and alert when buying a shoe. 

You're at work sitting on NikeTalk posting in the forums?
You got a pretty laidback boss

Whaa he can't be on a lunch or a break.

I browse NT on my phone during my downtown at work every day. Hell, I do it in front of my boss.

You need to get up outta McDonald's if you think that's how every operation in the world works.

do Footlocker/Champs/Footaction leave voice mails when they call you? Or is it one call and if you don't answer, you forfeit?

Whaa he can't be on a lunch or a break.

I browse NT on my phone during my downtown at work every day. Hell, I do it in front of my boss.

You need to get up outta McDonald's if you think that's how every operation in the world works.
1.  Statment was implied as a joke

2. WhoopDeDoo for you.

3. I do not work at McDonalds. But by all means please continue to Assume

4. Let's play a game called miss with that B.S.

5. Bye felica

mean.gif
 So damn crazy that you need to tell people to be safe and alert when buying a shoe. 
I know right.  We just had two sisters ages 51 and 71 get robbed outside of Macy's a couple of days ago.  They were walking outside to their car and 3 men tried to grab their stuff.  Fortunately, no one was seriously injured during the incident.  

So if cats are going in on Macy's bags you know it's gonna be crucial when these shoes release.  A very sad state of affairs.  Cats willing to give up their freedom over material nonsense.  

I know right.  We just had two sisters ages 51 and 71 get robbed outside of Macy's a couple of days ago.  They were walking outside to their car and 3 men tried to grab their stuff.  Fortunately, no one was seriously injured during the incident.  

So if cats are going in on Macy's bags you know it's gonna be crucial when these shoes release.  A very sad state of affairs.  Cats willing to give up their freedom over material nonsense.  
now a days, no pugs are given... these dudes dont give a _ about nobody

Last edited:
do Footlocker/Champs/Footaction leave voice mails when they call you? Or is it one call and if you don't answer, you forfeit?

Depends on the store. During the blk/inf 6 I missed call from FTL and called back 5 mins later and they already went to the next person..

Lol Im not sure what time to show up, I am thinking like 3 or 4. Those pictures are making me nervous
Man I don't get offf until 5. I'm going to try to hit a few spots tomorrow and monday. Then try to get in on the Nike Dallas raffle

If you stay in a small city go early as possible as you deem necessary. Hell you should know YOUR city. If it's a big city I think you have more pairs but more people so you got ghost chairs and 2 day campers. What's the worst can come of doing a ride thru also. Don't take chances and to all good luck :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom