12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Why is it always Houston in the damn news around Christmas with some damn nonsense??? Get money boys, idiot saying the legend blues are the best ever, etc.......Joaquin Bieber talking about da fighting, damn shame over some kicks bro. But it's comedy so f it it is what it is, stay safe copping these 11s NT

Man, really it's the news station instigating and blowing things out of proportion. Notice they only interview the folks that are praising the shoes, there's bound to be a few ppl talking crazy out of hundreds. Then they say they were tearing down barricades like there were brick walls set up out there.. They usually just put out those plastic roadblocks. Followed by saying they "shattered" the windows and in the pics they're all still in tact just look like someone kicked it or something. But yet no one was arrested? The other stores need to follow suit with Sheikh (online raffles) or the mall needs to implement a better system. It's not like they didn't know what was going to happen, goes on every year. Negative publicity which of course Nike loves because it has ppl thinking 'man, those must be some great shoes if they've got ppl acting like that.' All at the expense of a few rowdy folks in the crowd..

man if y'all wanna good laugh

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AIr-Jordan-...8233252?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item418c63ed24

them red inserts THO! lol man the bid is up to 300 bills...kids just don't know anything these days..its sad
ooh and that's not carbon fiber.. feel bad for whoever is spending that money on these fakes
mean.gif

Man, really it's the news station instigating and blowing things out of proportion. Notice they only interview the folks that are praising the shoes, there's bound to be a few ppl talking crazy out of hundreds. Then they say they were tearing down barricades like there were brick walls set up out there.. They usually just put out those plastic roadblocks. Followed by saying they "shattered" the windows and in the pics they're all still in tact just look like someone kicked it or something. But yet no one was arrested? The other stores need to follow suit with Sheikh (online raffles) or the mall needs to implement a better system. It's not like they didn't know what was going to happen, goes on every year. Negative publicity which of course Nike loves because it has ppl thinking 'man, those must be some great shoes if they've got ppl acting like that.' All at the expense of a few rowdy folks in the crowd..

QFT. You're exactly right man.

its sad man..i don't get how you can just buy something and not know a damn thing about it..esp SNEAKERS..sneakers and history go hand in hand to my 26 yr old self. KIDS these days

a lot of high bidders throwing away money on fakes. my goodness..like that could be your holiday turkey..a whole meal for your family and they fake!

Ahh man and whoever wins the bid, will still have another $81 in import fees plus shipping.  Is there any way we can flag these as fake to eBay and help someone from getting burned on these?

Ahh man and whoever wins the bid, will still have another $81 in import fees plus shipping.  Is there any way we can flag these as fake to eBay and help someone from getting burned on these?
Im gonna quote myself so my reply makes sense.  Apparently you can flag an item to eBay and they should take down any fakes but you need an eBay account to report it and I don't have one.

If anyone wants to be a good guy then go for it.. just click on the contact us, report item, report item.

So all the ATL malls (Footlockers) got shut down today.  Southlake changed theirs to 4am and the line is stupid long right now.  Did any other malls change theirs to 4am too?  This is crazy ridiculous.

I was able to get a few raffle tickets so I really hope I score a pair. If not I'll be forced to try my luck with FCFS and around this time of year for this particular pair of sneakers is like saying I'm about to be deployed into combat lol

Im gonna quote myself so my reply makes sense.  Apparently you can flag an item to eBay and they should take down any fakes but you need an eBay account to report it and I don't have one.

If anyone wants to be a good guy then go for it.. just click on the contact us, report item, report item.
Seller doesn't state that they're !00% Authentic.

Seller doesn't state that they're !00% Authentic.
Doesn't have to.  See that Air Jordan logo on the shoe.. that's trademark/copyright protected and illegal to reproduce without Nike/JB authorization.  eBay would take them down

yea just the fact that they selling for 400 when they are clearly fake is just terrible. people don't know..im even scared about the pairs that look real. its f'd up gonna try my hardest at retail but if i can't get lucky idk what I'm gna do.

Doesn't have to.  See that Air Jordan logo on the shoe.. that's trademark/copyright protected and illegal to reproduce without Nike/JB authorization.  eBay would take them down
Liability is not placed upon eBay as the market place.  The manufacturer and seller are liable for copyright infringement.

i get what your saying but we all know those people bidding think they are getting the real deal

i get what your saying but we all know those people bidding think they are getting the real deal
Just playing devil's advocate.  Not saying anyone's argument is incorrect.  It seems the courts are split on this.  Technology out paces the law.  I don't want to hijack the thread...carry on NTers!

Last edited:
The chaos I witnessed for these is insane. Folks don't know how to act for guaranteed tix anymore
Raffles or unclaimed pair for me.
Working that day so I'm not gonna be up for the morning rush.

Back
Top Bottom