12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

FYI
Get money Boyz or people claiming "da team" always show up to sell shoes to people in line, not to wait in line for them.

were they only giving guaranteed tix out west in cali?tex? I'm in the northeast i didn't hear anything over here

dude not even 20 tickets is good enough.. id get as many as i could. doesn't mean anything anyways. all worker kids rig the raffles near me. online or bust prob

Liability is not placed upon eBay as the market place.  The manufacturer and seller are liable for copyright infringement.
Not talking about liability.  eBay has a policy that they will remove the fraudulent items if they are notified and proven.  This should be reported and removed.  Not sure why you seem against it
[h3]Policy overview[/h3]
Items that bear a company's official brand name or logo can be listed as long as the products were lawfully made by, for, or with the consent of that company.

We don't allow replicas, counterfeit items, or unauthorized copies to be listed on eBay. Unauthorized copies may include things that are bootlegged, illegally duplicated, or pirated. These kinds of things may infringe on someone's copyright or trademark.

For examples of what you can and can't sell on eBay, see the guidelines below.

Make sure your listing follows these guidelines. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.

Be sure to report listings that offer counterfeit items or replicas.

Last edited:
Nice picture but its not about liability. 

as I posted earlier its about their policy.  Shoot all Im saying is if we see fakes, lets report it to eBay and try helping someone from getting ripped off.
[h3]Policy overview[/h3]
Items that bear a company's official brand name or logo can be listed as long as the products were lawfully made by, for, or with the consent of that company.

We don't allow replicas, counterfeit items, or unauthorized copies to be listed on eBay. Unauthorized copies may include things that are bootlegged, illegally duplicated, or pirated. These kinds of things may infringe on someone's copyright or trademark.

For examples of what you can and can't sell on eBay, see the guidelines below.

Make sure your listing follows these guidelines. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.

Be sure to report listings that offer counterfeit items or replicas.

Last edited:
i think 20 you'll be ok. But lots of these homos rig the raffles
yeah unfortunately.

I could get 40 easily with another friend and adding another spot. Then buying them each big dinner after and maybe a couple drinks.
glasses.gif

I heard Santa Anita is pretty bad, i never win there. I like Tyler/Inland Center/Moreno Valley.

Back
Top Bottom