12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just to help those get an idea from where calls came, mine was finishline in Columbia Mall in MD
Still waiting on other finishlines, champs, footactions, dtlrs, jimmy jazzes, shoe cities, sportzones...
i'm hoping atleast one more comes thru...anymore...ill loo k out a few people

just entered 1 raffle for this release because I didnt feel like going all over NYC with it pouring rain these past 2 days.....AND JUST GOT THE CALL BACK!

for all the NYers, this is from the Footlocker on East Burnside in the bronx.

one thing i advise fellow NTers to do is to make sure you ask what the time frame for pickup is. Luckily I thought to ask just as the guy was saying bye and about to hang up. He told me i had from 8AM until 1PM to pick them up Saturday. DAMN AM I GLAD I THOUGHT TO ASK. I had assumed I had until 6PM local time to get them....because thats what it said on the footlocker site for this particular store.

i would have flipped out had I not asked, and got there at like 5PM to be told I was 4 hours too late.....

anybody else get the 8am-1pm timeframe also?

also, seeing as the rigging of raffles is so damn obvious.... how possible is it that footlocker employees are crooked enough to go a step further and swap out real jordans and bring out very good replicas in its place?

Last edited:
DMV fam, Champs in Pentagon City just called me! (From a blocked number like they said they would lol) Still waiting on FNL Pentagon City, SZE Gtown and Nike Store Gtown... I'll be happy with 2 pairs and I can hook someone on here up for retail if I somehow win 3.

Anymore DMV folks get call backs yet? Please include which store... Thanks

Can't believe I didn't hit on one raffle this year smh... congrats to all getting the call back today :smokin

Cold game fnl and fl waiting till Friday afternoon to socal. Having people stress out and getting a kick out of it.

Last edited:
Welp filled out 16 raffles and starting out 0/4. Jimmy jazz reschedule for tomorrow 8 to 9 thats the last raffle around hear and the 3rd hibbets is the last fcfs but theres 50 people out there already, forget that. Lets see how JJ goes. Lol

Last edited:
hopefully my bro and cousin get a call I'm not trying camp out at dream town
mean.gif
Yo what and where is dreamtown? Been here for 2 years and still have no clue

Only entered Santa barbara footlocker raffle and 2 tickets in Thousand Oaks HoH... Any word if anyone in the 805 area code get any calls from any of these malls ?

Back
Top Bottom