12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

5 of 80 so far **** is weak

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] u were expecting to go 80/80? Oh wait ur aunt forgot her i.d but for some odd reason ur aunt i.d was in ur wallet? Would have been 5/130[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Consider urself bless. Some havent score a pair yet and [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] for the online release. Smdh

anyone in houston win from northwest mall? i went quite a few times this year and ive never gotten a call...reason im asking is im trying to scratch some of these places off the list when i go for raffles...northline has been axed...i went there way too many times to have never received a call...
northwest is pay to play. You wont get a call unless you have a female first name or its a super general release that people dont want.  that champs is a no go with their sunday only raffle and the asian employee always offering u a call for 100. But they called the champs and foot action. foot locker calls tomorrow but they only had 100 total pairs with 1300 tickets so chances are slim.

but justin from first colony will call u since they had alot of pairs. and they seem to be the most fair plus we buy shoes there all the time,

but from my list. willowbrook, greenspoint, baybrook, galleria, almeda, northwest, and gulfgate have made their calls. you still have west oaks, first colony, deer brook if you put in any ticket for those places.

plus i know two popular resellers who have atleast 90 pairs accounted for out the mall. paid 60 per shoe. so leave northwest alone unless u have a sexy friend who will sign up for u

Last edited:
good luck to y'all on ur daishiki raffles LOL. i keep hearng this i have NO idea what the **** u guys are talking about 

Peasant? Lol I swear resellers think they're royalty because they can get sneakers
laugh.gif
Im far from a reseller.  Never sold a shoe in my life so I have no idea where you're going with this

@IhaveAQuestion  LOL almost, just some old sweatpants.  I don't do they skinny jeans/joggers thing.  I'm a big dude.  Thanks these are some nice Js imo, Good Luck to everyone with their SLICE!!!

Went for 2 raffles for my size 10.5 Tuesday night at HOH Roosevelt Field and NTRF and got a call at work around noon from NTRF. I went 1 for 2 so far. Just wanted one pair since I still have 2 pairs of the 2001 Retro (1 DS and 1 worn). Pick up window is from 8am to 4pm.

View media item 1311336

Last edited:
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] u were expecting to go 80/80? Oh wait ur aunt forgot her i.d but for some odd reason ur aunt i.d was in ur wallet? Would have been 5/130[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Consider urself bless. Some havent score a pair yet and [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] for the online release. Smdh
i have her bjs card since i go to bjs alot and buy **** for my dorm room and it just went up 6/80

Back
Top Bottom