12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

@GrizzlyAnimal always starts ruckus
laugh.gif
That's you 
laugh.gif

I think Nike does 2 day shipping during this time

Correct me if I'm wrong
yes they do. i thought i saw something somewhere that said order by the 19th and get your stuff by xmas. but the legends come out after the 19th. maybe they were talking about free shipping only?

how much yal think resell will be? my friend got me a ticket to buy them but i dont rock jordans anymore. would be happy with a 50$ profit..
more than $50. personally id probably buy a few pairs at $50 on top knowing I could get more.

Depends on when you go. I normally always go a little bit late to let the people thin out.

Finishline's window is 8 to 10, which kind of sucks.
thats what sucks, its finishline.

i really hope they dont make one huge line for all stores, which is probably what theyre gonna do. i dont normally do raffles, so if someone could give me an idea of what usually goes down thatd be cool. my sister has to go so i wanna give her a heads up on what to expect, especially if she has work to get to after.

also i dont wanna sound like the guy who flourished while youre all still waiting/missing out i hate that. but i honestly think everyone who is persistent online will do well. i believe that.

make sure you dont commit to sites that everyone will be on. someone posted some sleepers a few (many in this thread) pages back. also keep in mind places likes, NBA store, Richards... and remember if you have them in your finishline wishlist, i know some will forget.

good luck everyone.

Last edited:

northwest is pay to play. You wont get a call unless you have a female first name or its a super general release that people dont want.  that champs is a no go with their sunday only raffle and the asian employee always offering u a call for 100. But they called the champs and foot action. foot locker calls tomorrow but they only had 100 total pairs with 1300 tickets so chances are slim.

but justin from first colony will call u since they had alot of pairs. and they seem to be the most fair plus we buy shoes there all the time,

but from my list. willowbrook, greenspoint, baybrook, galleria, almeda, northwest, and gulfgate have made their calls. you still have west oaks, first colony, deer brook if you put in any ticket for those places.

plus i know two popular resellers who have atleast 90 pairs accounted for out the mall. paid 60 per shoe. so leave northwest alone unless u have a sexy friend who will sign up for u
preciate it and repped...i was kinda pissed for the 13s...i had to tell justin me and my girl won from another spot so we were gonna both get them from there...he understood though, he was like but you buy every jordan from here, lol...my homegirl has been very lucky though(we signed up together at all the same spots) she has gotten 4 calls this time, 3 columbias and 1 pantone, all size 8, she declined one xi so another person can get a call...i will have an extra 8 for anyone on niketalk in houston for retail if yall need it...hit me on the pm RD...

anyone in houston win from northwest mall? i went quite a few times this year and ive never gotten a call...reason im asking is im trying to scratch some of these places off the list when i go for raffles...northline has been axed...i went there way too many times to have never received a call...

I never get a call from northline either. Not once. But I did get the call from FA Northwest on these 11s. First time I got a call from them.

how much yal think resell will be? my friend got me a ticket to buy them but i dont rock jordans anymore. would be happy with a 50$ profit..
Deadstock with Receipt

I've seen pre-orders go for 350+

ATC and Bot Services are going for 55 to 100+

You could make more than 50 off your ticket alone

Just have to wait till the pairs flood the market to really see 

Last edited:

thats what sucks, its finishline.

i really hope they dont make one huge line for all stores, which is probably what theyre gonna do. i dont normally do raffles, so if someone could give me an idea of what usually goes down thatd be cool. my sister has to go so i wanna give her a heads up on what to expect, especially if she has work to get to after.

also i dont wanna sound like the guy who flourished while youre all still waiting/missing out i hate that. but i honestly think everyone who is persistent online will do well. i believe that.

make sure you dont commit to sites that everyone will be on. someone posted some sleepers a few (many in this thread) pages back. also keep in mind places likes, NBA store, Richards... and remember if you have them in your finishline wishlist, i know some will forget.

good luck everyone.
What post has those sites?  Looked through 600 posts since I last visited and didn't find it.  Thread exploded.

Back
Top Bottom