12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Beware the lurkers lol. Theres two lurkers for every one member in here. Just wait till rd. Got my popcorn ready :rofl:

Word [emoji]128527[/emoji] I'm talking about resell capping at 350 or so. :lol: boy stop! No jordan retro sit on shelves theses days.
:lol:

on RD and even after there will be people paying 4-500, especially for the rare sizes. im not saying its the norm or market value but these sneakers will fly and definitely settle at over 300 for legit pairs, gotta keep in mind they did a price increase and guys were waiting for years for a Columbia retro.

:lol:

on RD and even after there will be people paying 4-500, especially for the rare sizes. im not saying its the norm or market value but these sneakers will fly and definitely settle at over 300 for legit pairs, gotta keep in mind they did a price increase and guys were waiting for years for a Columbia retro.
Don't wanna hear those numbers for a 10.5 and 7y

you think the online chances are good? And did you cop the gammas last year?
I kinda know what to expect online. And nah. I'm not a fan of the Gammas so I took a year off of the 11 madness. The previous years I had guaranteed tickets for breds & concords

laugh.gif

although i respect your opinion, because its essentially your job, i have to agree with him at 350. for 2 reasons which i of course could be totally wrong.

1. market is flooded. everyone thinks theyre a reseller especially when it comes to XIs. although many missed out, a lot of people got theirs. so for your casual reseller theyre going to see their competition and at least in the beginning you will see them cave just to get them off their back.

2. i feel like the XIs have lost their luster over the years.... (sue me). yes hype is out of control. but they get restocked all the time. everyone and their mother has a pair. which means everyone and their mother has the opportunity to flip, and not everyone going to hold out for 400+

although i respect your opinion, because its essentially your job, i have to agree with him at 350. for 2 reasons which i of course could be totally wrong.

1. market is flooded. everyone thinks theyre a reseller especially when it comes to XIs. although many missed out, a lot of people got theirs. so for your casual reseller theyre going to see their competition and at least in the beginning you will see them cave just to get them off their back.

2. i feel like the XIs have lost their luster over the years.... (sue me). yes hype is out of control. but they get restocked all the time. everyone and their mother has a pair. which means everyone and their mother has the opportunity to flip, and not everyone going to hold out for 400+
yea that's exactly what I said. 350 is probably going to be the moving rate or around there. The 4-500 is more for the rare sizes or people really thirsty for their pairs. a lot of ppl have already paid 4 and some change to get their pairs early.

Man I've waited all damn year for the 20th and he we are jus hours away... Tonight before I go to bed I will say a prayer for everyone who hasn't gotten a raffle call yet.. tomorrow is a whole new day and when u get that call and u think of my prayer.. Jus remember.. Saturday the pizza party is on... Jus like the young days when we'd all play little league sports and at the end of the year we'd all meet up at the local pizza spot where they'd hand out trophies.. This year the trophies are the legend blues we've all been waiting for... Good luck to all..

yea that's exactly what I said. 350 is probably going to be the moving rate or around there. The 4-500 is more for the rare sizes or people really thirsty for their pairs. a lot of ppl have already paid 4 and some change to get their pairs early.
Ha. 525 for rubber and plastic. Smh

Not sure if ppl are already camping out. If not, wonder what time they'll be heading out there tomorrow lol. Be safe out there NT fam.

Back
Top Bottom