12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I think I may go to DSG at 4 or 5 am and bring my cheap portable dvd player to let time go by
man i wouldn't even waste time going to DSG in at Stonebriar because i went there and the only have 2 in each mens size and 1 pair in each kid size.....it was people camped out there earlier when i went..... You better off going to DK in arlington maybe.....But i don't know what all sizes the people camped out for at DSG, you can still try there though...

Just got word to that Footlockers, Footactions, and Champs are going to Re-Raffle unclaimed pairs. 

Oh ****, there's still hope then. But yeah if I strike out today I may have to check out DK once 10 pm rolls around
yea man there still is hope id call Stonebriar if i were you in about 15mins and asked if they are still doing calls... if you're going to go to DK id be there like 3-4 hours before 10, i mean you should scope it out first..... theres no formal line, the line doest start until 10pm according to the staff...and not matter how long you been waiting, once that line forms then you can secure your spot......i though it was BS so i left....

Back
Top Bottom