12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Anyone got word from FTL Gulfgate in Houston? Also any emails from Sheikhs

If emails have gone out I damn sure ain't get one. I don't think they have though. Regardless so far this release is not looking good for me at all.

yea man there still is hope id call Stonebriar if i were you in about 15mins and asked if they are still doing calls... if you're going to go to DK id be there like 3-4 hours before 10, i mean you should scope it out first..... theres no formal line, the line doest start until 10pm according to the staff...and not matter how long you been waiting, once that line forms then you can secure your spot......i though it was BS so i left....

What do you mean no matter how long you wait you secure your spot? Do you get a ticket to buy em or something?

Just copped from Kickz101 Melbourne. Thanks for your amazing service, you are the best sneaker and basketball store in Australia.

I can't wait to rock them
smokin.gif

Last edited:
1.how do it work do yall get to only get unclaimed pairs are do yall just get them before the raffles
2.who pick the raffles and can it be rigged if someone wanted 2
3. why people names be on the shoe box
1. well finish line does an employee raffle for xi's through corporate and only one or two employees are chosen by corporate based on stock allocation. Other than that there is to be no holds my manager isn't with it and isn't risking his job. He has literally turned down 100's for jays. I respect the hell out of him. 

2. I did the raffles yesterday for my store and it truly depends on who is doing it and the culture of the store i would say. I literally took the box of raffles shook it up each time, closed my eyes and drew a name. If we still had the size i called if we didnt i put it to the side and they didnt win unfortunately. Now with this process it is dependent on the integrity of the person doing the raffle.

3. i tag boxes with the winning ticket to ensure they are accounted for and every pair has been allocated to the appropriate winner. 

Just copped from Kickz101 Melbourne. Thanks for your amazing service, you are the best sneaker and basketball store in Australia.

I can't wait to rock them
smokin.gif

My bae lives in Brisbane and is trying to get me a pair at a FTL there as we speak!!

Last edited:
Well down here in Australa I just copped my pair online, got stung on the black infra 6 but my shoe quickness has returned :smile:

So stoked to finally have a pair of 11 mids, going to go down to ftl now and try for that second pair I hear y'all talking about.

Good luck to all those copping, they sold out online here in 2 mins

1.how do it work do yall get to only get unclaimed pairs are do yall just get them before the raffles

2.who pick the raffles and can it be rigged if someone wanted 2

3. why people names be on the shoe box

1. well finish line does an employee raffle for xi's through corporate and only one or two employees are chosen by corporate based on stock allocation. Other than that there is to be no holds my manager isn't with it and isn't risking his job. He has literally turned down 100's for jays. I respect the hell out of him. 

2. I did the raffles yesterday for my store and it truly depends on who is doing it and the culture of the store i would say. I literally took the box of raffles shook it up each time, closed my eyes and drew a name. If we still had the size i called if we didnt i put it to the side and they didnt win unfortunately. Now with this process it is dependent on the integrity of the person doing the raffle.

3. i tag boxes with the winning ticket to ensure they are accounted for and every pair has been allocated to the appropriate winner. 

damn thanks bro i always wanted to know that ima start messing with finish line and thanks again

damn, went 0/28 with 3 friends entering raffles...smh first time in 4 years with no guaranteed pairs of 11s before online release.

I know this day will come sooner or later...online or bust tomorrow morning, let's go

I'm predicting tommorow for me

NDC.. Waiting in line for cart.. Sold Out.. F U Nike

FNL.. Added to cart.. checkout.. Cart Jacked.. F U FNL

FTL.. Always rigged for me..  soon as its 8am i cant add to cart.. F U FTL

Back
Top Bottom