12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

1st post I've ever done on here but wanted to let ya'll know there was still hope for FNL. I just got off the phone after waiting a little over an hour and I copped a sz 11. Thanks to the NTers for getting me hip to the phone orders. Peace.

Just got back to the states from overseas for work and missed out on the release. Any other retailers have these besides finishline or even I'm the uk?

That valet parking is getting all kinds of business for 6 months. :lol: but i
hope it means either all of sm stock goes to LA for 6 months or SM has a HUGE grand reopening and has releases from December 24th and on.

I heard this "re-model" could be a NikeLab. :nerd: :nerd:

Word? NTSM is remodeling? That sucks. Thats my neighborhood.

Imagine if someone who didn't know about this release wanted to buy something on Finishline right now....and they can't even call customer service.
nerd.gif

1st post I've ever done on here but wanted to let ya'll know there was still hope for FNL. I just got off the phone after waiting a little over an hour and I copped a sz 11. Thanks to the NTers for getting me hip to the phone orders. Peace.

Now go crawl back in your hole and leach off of the info.... Joined two yrs ago and that's your first post

Back
Top Bottom