12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Couldn't even try to keep up w/ the thread this am, but did y'all have an issue on mobile with FNL jumping the spa page to other tabs if you were using chrome??? My countdown would reach 1 and then start over on whatever tab I was reading at the time. Pretty sure it kept me from doubling up on Nike, too, because my "waiting to add" page switched over to FNL spa once early on before I knew what was happening.

In fact, it's still happening. Opened up FNL just now to see what they still had left and all the sudden my NT page switched to spa while I was reading he thread.

Couldn't even try to keep up w/ the thread this am, but did y'all have an issue on mobile with FNL jumping the spa page to other tabs if you were using chrome??? My countdown would reach 1 and then start over on whatever tab I was reading at the time. Pretty sure it kept me from doubling up on Nike, too, because my "waiting to add" page switched over to FNL spa once early on before I knew what was happening.

In fact, it's still happening. Opened up FNL just now to see what they still had left and all the sudden my NT page switched to spa while I was reading he thread.
Always clear you cookie/cache before a release

FNL has really turned into crap since they updated their site... THey need to go back to the old one before all the updates.k

it is my birthday month... but they never ask me... almost like they dont care
I'm guessing the guy that was bringing the shoes out and checking the tickets was a manager. He was an older dude and was wearing a House of Hoops shirt instead of the regular striped shirt that all the other employees were wearing. I've never seen him at the store before other than when I picked up my raffle ticket on Tuesday. I wasn't gonna argue with him since it isn't actually my birthday month and he was a really big guy that looked like he wouldn't be able to take a joke or be flexible. I used the coupon last week for the 13s but this is obviously a way bigger release.

NOT SURE IF MENTIONED BUT

IF YOU ORDERED FROM FINISHLINE, CHECK YOUR ORDER STATUS. I CHECKED MINE ON THE IPHONE APP AND THERE IS TRACKING FOR UPS ATTACHED TO IT.

unfortunately the app shows that only two of my four orders has shipping. thinking the worst

HOLY CRAP. I just checked my email on my phone and i already have a shipping label  created from my FNL order. 

Finishline is STILL splashing?
Jesus...

I owe my mom so much for trying online & waiting on Finishline for me while I struck out every other way possible.
I'm in disbelief she sat there & was patient with it...& that the page is still splashing now. This is insane for real.

Anywho I was at the mall, someone got shot trying to rob someone & someone else got their arm broken trying to break down a gate. We normally don't have these problems in the city, things changed since I've reduced my role in the scene. Don't miss this craziness at all.

Always clear you cookie/cache before a release

Oh, I did. Everything was ****-n-span at 7:40am. Only had a couple tabs open, NDC, FNL & NT after linking from ShopDiscover. Didn't matter what tab I was on, FNL was just usurping everything. Had to time my NT reading to about 28 secs at a time, lol.

Got my 2 purrs. Hopefully everyone is able to FLOURISH and get their pairs, man.

Last edited:
Lol. If you say so bro. I figured someone would hate, even if I gave props and helpful info on the phone orders. Maybe I'm not as big of a sneaker head so I don't get on here every release to chat. Or maybe I don't have much helpful info to share.

If I wanted to leach, I could have done it without the account and the post afterwards. Focus your hate on the guys who got 5 or 6 pairs and gloated without giving helpful info versus the guy who got 1 pair and told people to keep calling FNL.

Back
Top Bottom