12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

LMAO!  definitely not srs guys

@Zyzz  I was on FNL early like you, but multiple checkout attempts tied up my funds (1700), and that's all she wrote

im sorry but if you were on your computer at 8am and didnt get a pair.  you didnt try hard enough. 

Anyone know for Sheikh can you show them your email on your phone or do you have to print it out?

Just got off the phone with FNL after being on hold for 54 minutes. Told me everything is gone lol. I was hesitant to order from this french website where I ordered the WTL 11's from. Got charged mad customs fee, but this time i ordered the legend blues and had it shipped to my job and put it under a co workers name lol. And I had store points for this site, got legend blues for $196 shipped 
pimp.gif

im sorry but if you were on your computer at 8am and didnt get a pair.  you didnt try hard enough. 

i mean it was pretty hard. i dont know what else you can do other than wait

i tried other sites but no dice. i almost gave up til i randomly got through on NDC on my phone somehow. i feel very very very lucky to have gotten through

1st post I've ever done on here but wanted to let ya'll know there was still hope for FNL. I just got off the phone after waiting a little over an hour and I copped a sz 11. Thanks to the NTers for getting me hip to the phone orders. Peace.
Now go crawl back in your hole and leach off of the info.... Joined two yrs ago and that's your first post
Lol. If you say so bro. I figured someone would hate, even if I gave props and helpful info on the phone orders. Maybe I'm not as big of a sneaker head so I don't get on here every release to chat. Or maybe I don't have much helpful info to share.

If I wanted to leach, I could have done it without the account and the post afterwards. Focus your hate on the guys who got 5 or 6 pairs and gloated without giving helpful info versus the guy who got 1 pair and told people to keep calling FNL.

Apparently paypal is getting my finishline orders but I'm not seeing anything from finishline saying I ordered. weird.

I can't tell how many these were produced compared to typical GR's....both NDC and FNL had so many issues (moreso than other releases). They ain't "sell out" as fast as other releases yet FTL, EB, FA, DSG, JJ etc...sold out instantly. 

NDC and FNL were the only ones still available 1-2 hours after release yet they were the only ones with server issues. Feels like there were a ton of pairs to go around yet it also feels like a ton of people still trying to cop. Never seen this before

WHAT?!?! Like thats a great fall back?

I never understood this restock talk. There will be even less pairs on a restock, and you have to stalk sites hoping to catch it at the random time its posted.

If you count on restocks, you lost already.
i can't stand when people say that either...the restocks are harder to get because they are out of NOWHERE and usually in shaq sizes

Back
Top Bottom