12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

What trick you talking about adding the shoes to your wishlist? Lmao that messes your order up or you may get through

Last edited:
i just got my FNL shipping confirmation BUT you can check your order history to see whats good BEFORE they email you too.

How can i check that?  I just received order confirmation and my card already has a pending transaction on it.

you can go to finishline.com and check your order history OR download the mobile app.

finishline wont even load for me, getting the SPA

THEN MOBILE APP

all my orders from fnl (3) done at 5am got me tracking, 1 fnl order at 5am still waiting for tracking, but got confirmation.
fifth order at 11am got confirmation, but no tracking.

i even txted the people saying i got their shoes. may have some disappointed friends.

So what about the NDC wish list trick that was made public and the FTL wish list trick..... Maybe you need to learn the ropes a LOT

Will all due respect, I've been around awhile. I apologize for my lost post count from the "Yuku Hostile Takeover" disaster.

So what about the NDC wish list trick that was made public and the FTL wish list trick..... Maybe you need to learn the ropes a LOT

Will all due respect, I've been around awhile. I apologize for my lost post count from the "Yuku Hostile Takeover" disaster.

Being greedy and a elitist wanna be has nothing to with a post count or join date

Last edited:
Being greedy and a elites wanna be has nothing to with a post count or join date

I was unaware trying to get a second pair almost 7 hours after release while others have but 8+ pairs was being greedy, or an elite wannabe. My sincerest apologies. Was only asking people if they did anything to get past that page.

These NEW DUDES are out in full force.

Believing people are buying these for $1k-$2k.

Should be given the camel clutch for 15 minutes believing that garbage

Anyone thinking that they can get more than 500 on these is plain dumb....
350 is around max...anyone paying more than that is dumb
This was a tough release but it appears a lot of people have been successful and there are still some pairs floating around

Last edited:
Hey i got the finishline confirmation email. Should i still be worried that my order want process? That have not taken funds from my bank account yet.

My how this thread has grown!

roll.gif

all my orders from fnl (3) done at 5am got me tracking, 1 fnl order at 5am still waiting for tracking, but got confirmation.
fifth order at 11am got confirmation, but no tracking.

i even txted the people saying i got their shoes. may have some disappointed friends clients.

fixed for ya homie :smokin

Back
Top Bottom