12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Waited 5 hours at niketown Chicago to get my pair. 5 hours! Cmon niketowns got to do better. Wasn't like this before
Did you get there later in the day? Seems like it got worse as the day went. I was there this morning to pickup my pair around 9am, but was done around 12. Still crazy that one had to wait in line like that after winning a raffle there. I expected a line, but not of that magnitude.  :smh:

i got there first at 8am and said fk it i got to work, i'll leave early and get there in the afternoon when line usually goes down. It got worse. No organized system by the security and Nike employees. That's how the line got "fatter" due to line jumpers but a few of people in line recorded the line jumpers to show to the security. They went back to the end of the line :lol:

Did you get there later in the day? Seems like it got worse as the day went. I was there this morning to pickup my pair around 9am, but was done around 12. Still crazy that one had to wait in line like that after winning a raffle there. I expected a line, but not of that magnitude.  :smh:

Shame there's not a way to pay for your pair over the phone after being notified of winning and then be able to pick up sometime in the next week when it's more convenient....

Anyone else think feel this release was better than the infrared 6?

Surprisingly, I was able to double up on these online but I striked out on the infrareds.

I remember Zyzz from years back, he always used to miss out on releases although he was on this ish 24/7 and links were posted lol, he's a cool dude.

links arent end all be all.

its hit or miss with a lot of these sites as you know.

Im not complaining, i knew i would come away with at least 1 pair today even though NDC was trash

like ive said the past 5-6 months

FNL>>>>>>>>>NDC

and everyone who knows me i used to strictly only use NDC for every single release no matter what. that site is terribl

what they should've done is separate the lines into two, the FCFS line and the raffle winners line. And then do like how Apple Store does and bring the mobile payment outside, that way u can walk in and pick up your pair via receipt.

Surprisingly, I was able to double up on these online but I striked out on the infrareds.

this has got the be the craziest december retro 11 release, i think it tops the concords imo.

Shame there's not a way to pay for your pair over the phone after being notified of winning and then be able to pick up sometime in the next week when it's more convenient....
There was a time when FNL let you lay a way jordans 
laugh.gif

Nike needs to sit down and rethink this hype machine they've created. At the end of the day, their not liable for non-nike retailers with shootings. 

Win a raffle, a link to pay is sent to your e-mail, and you pick up with a weeks time. The sale is done. As a manager your numbers are met.

All this FCFS non-sense, making winners wait in a line is NOT conducive to a peaceful release.

still mad about that tech fleece deal? check the thread i rarely asked for a coupon... funny how everyone else asked for one ask well :rolleyes

i saved so much buying 6 pairs :wink:

coupons always help but im not that cheap ;-)

Bro. I'm not mad. Im sure you're not. All you are to me is the comedy relief in my hobby that is this forum.
I'm also on the rolex forum and it's just funny when I jump from guys showing off their new 9K and up watches to a thread where you're stressing over $100 sweats because Macy's didn't offer you a discount.
Not trying to grasp straws, but your reputation proceeds you. You're a cheap miser who probably chills behind his screen mad that his brother gets releases and you're just wanting stuff for under retail.
It gets annoying only because I tend to frequent the same threads you're in.
What I am "mad" about is that you try and run from the stuff you post; shilling the fake Concords from mental(before they changed their name), being a baby mod and the honest to goodness coupon begging.

I feel bad for even picking on you. I just don't forget folks who are shiesty and you def are it.

Last edited:
"offense"

If you knew how Niketown's handled previous 11s the years before, then you'd know there would be a pickup window from 8 to 4, and you'd walk in and get your pair and walk out. That was how the blk reds and gammas releases went. This however was a NIGHTMARE

The geniuses at Niketown Chicago decided it would be great to combine both the FCFS line(people who camped overnight for kids sizes), and the mens sizes raffle winners. NIKETOWN CHICAGO NEVER DID THAT BEFORE. Arrived at 3:30 PM and didn't leave until 8:30! also there was a few line jumpers because the line behind us got smaller and the overall line got wider :lol:

Also I did cop online, to help the folks in my FB group that needed a pair. I figured copping my pair at NT would be easy like before. Never again...

You do know it's spelled 'offence' in countries like the UK, right?

Did anyone order from SNS? My order went completely through this time but no confirmation and doesn't come up in my SNS account but I still got charged to my card..... Really want this pair so I can have my 5

i got there first at 8am and said fk it i got to work, i'll leave early and get there in the afternoon when line usually goes down. It got worse. No organized system by the security and Nike employees. That's how the line got "fatter" due to line jumpers but a few of people in line recorded the line jumpers to show to the security. They went back to the end of the line
laugh.gif
Once I finally made it inside to cop, the security guys there were saying how it would be less of a wait if you came later in the day. Boy was they wrong. The window for pickup was between 8-4 that went out the window real quick. 
laugh.gif

I picked up my guaranteed pair from the Galleria HOH in Houston. Very happy with my pair try to double up online but failed. This thread has gotten ridiculous so I'm signing off. Congrats to everyone who was successful in getting their kicks. Ready for the next release French Blue VIIs.

this has got the be the craziest december retro 11 release, i think it tops the concords imo.
Imagine if it was FCFS? The amount of people that was lined up out there, it would've been pure chaos. Big mistake to have FCFS for GS and raffle winners in the same line.

I got shipping email from finishline but when I click on the tracking number, it says UPS cannot locate the shipment. I never get through on FL but I know when other sites send you tracking, it usually says "label Created". Is Finish line different like that?

I'd say so. I checked out for Infrared 6s around 8:50 AM. Compare that to this release, I was checked out by 8:05 AM.

Back
Top Bottom