12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

2011 was a good year for shoes, 3's, 4's, 13s, 7s, nice foam cws and finished the year off with the concords and then boom, cement 4s. Things started getting really difficult when the bots and atcs arrived, nike changed their site and system and it all went down hill.

anyone else still waiting on a order confirm from FNL? I went thru the whole paypal/cc debacle and ended up with 4 charges, 3 cancelled and 1 pending, but I still haven't heard anything. Last order that shows are my Infrareds but I used my WC rewards for this purchase so I'm sure it has to be linked some way. I'm gonna call tomorrow if I don't get an email but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Glad i didn't tell the wife already though, I know she really wanted them.

the shipping posts in this thread are enough to reassure me to never try to purchase online on RD. in-store or bust

i agree .. would be the first time fnl.com has disappointed me though. i'm just glad i was able to win my pair locally. after going 2/2 on these and wtl 12s, I think i'll stick to the raffles.

anyone else still waiting on a order confirm from FNL? I went thru the whole paypal/cc debacle and ended up with 4 charges, 3 cancelled and 1 pending, but I still haven't heard anything. Last order that shows are my Infrareds but I used my WC rewards for this purchase so I'm sure it has to be linked some way. I'm gonna call tomorrow if I don't get an email but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Glad i didn't tell the wife already though, I know she really wanted them.
did you get an email confirmation w/ order #?

nah, not really expecting one at this point either. just wondering if I was the only one that has yet to receive one.
well with stupid fnl system, my cousin is in same situation.

he has charges pending but never received any emails with fnl.

my cousin is expecting not to get them 

Delivery from FNL coming tomorrow.  Ain't even have to pay for rush shipping. 
nthat.gif

So I'm walking up the street on my way home and who comes walking out of my building with 2 boxes in hand? UPS guy. I ask him did he have anything for APT.##, he looks at me, give me a long uhhhhhhhh then looks at his little hand held gadget and says let me check the truck. WTF guy!! If you were delivering packages in my building, why would you not bring everything with you on ur lil dolly? So he walks off, goes to his truck, and miraculously comes back with my nephews size 13s. He then proceeds to say "I knew I had something for that apartment". Smfh a lot of people's christmas is going to be ruined to do lowlife postal/ups workers.

damn the concords was the easiest for me :lol: 2 pairs! since then its been a struggle
Was able to cop two pairs as well, first pair had to camp for about 2 hrs and second pair i lucked into, a champs nearby for some reason still had inventory a couple days later and my friend texted me, called them asap and asked to hold as I was on my way there.

@alp
  TOLD YA!!!!! Dudes are getting killed over them. Cant rock kicks and stunt everywhere..
did you read the article? The person who tried robbing the kicks got killed, not the person with them. You're really fiending to find one case of something bad happening so you can justify your paranoia

did you read the article? The person who tried robbing the kicks got killed, not the person with them. You're really fiending to find one case of something bad happening so you can justify your paranoia
but still its real out here..your shoes or your life.. glad i dont deal with these sutiations..lol

Back
Top Bottom