12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

200+ for a tshirt. That's to much on one tshirt
for me. I wont even spend 50 on a BBC shirt. But that's me.

Yea, it's a lot but I don't wear them every day. Just when I go out to events, dinner or out with friends to lounges and bars. The shirt will probably last me at least a year.

Last edited:
Money well spent in my eye/t/581329/12-2014-air-jordan-11-retro-white-black-legend-blue-378037-117-no-gm-talk-allowed/25230#post_22347959"]
I pay money for exclusive pieces that no one else rocks. Money well spent in my eyes.[/quote]

That is all that matters in the end.

There's no reason to bring dollars spent into it, that's lame.

Agreed. People buy what they like but when we're posting pictures of people rocking clothing like Kanye in the previous posts and and saying that's an LA thing that's even more lame. Half of these cats don't even know what brands those are in pictures. The sneaker culture has moved in to high end fashion like it or not and now you see collabs with these designers. You have shoes being resold for $600+ even with the quality issues. For that price you can by some dope high end brands minus the quality issues.

Last edited:
Agreed. People buy what they like but when we're posting pictures of people rocking clothing like Kanye in the previous posts and and saying that's an LA thing that's even more lame. Half of these cats don't even know what brands those are in pictures. The sneaker culture has moved in to high fashion like it or not and now you see high end collabs. You have shoes being resold for $600+ even with the quality issues. For that price you can by some dope high end brands - the quality issues.

You are welcome to join us in the High end designer thread.

they are columbias guys, they probably just have a new name for the blue. its been a long time since they released them. you all know how nike changes up colors/names all the time
Have U ever seen a box come out a retail store like HOH where the sz sticker on outside of box doesn't have suggested retail price??? My legend blues box like that but it does have QC sticker inside bottom of box..what U think?!

Then get out of a jordan thread, 500,000 other people wearing the same shoe as you bro. :rofl:

Why would I do that? I simply said i don't mine spending the money on exclusive pieces others don't have. Did I say I don't like the Jordan's that everyone has?? Reading is key.. I've been in almost every release thread and have copped about 90% of the Jordan's that have come out. Pump your brakes and sit back.

Why would I do that? I simply said i don't mine spending the money on exclusive pieces others don't have. Did I say I don't like the Jordan's that everyone has?? Reading is key.. I've been in almost every release thread and have copped about 90% of the Jordan's that have come out. Pump your brakes and sit back.
What part of L.A. you from?

Only L.A. folks who think spending $200 on a t-shirt are insecure lames.

You must be a fairfax kid or a hollywood bop.

"exclusive pieces" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zombifed Nach0  

This reminds me of ICEBERG.. but yall too young to remember snoopy..lol

they are columbias guys, they probably just have a new name for the blue. its been a long time since they released them. you all know how nike changes up colors/names all the time
This!!

Only reason JB/Nike used the Legend Blue Color Name is due to that Copyright issue.

Originally Posted by Zombifed Nach0  

This reminds me of ICEBERG.. but yall too young to remember snoopy..lol
iceberg wasnt exclusive nor 'high fashion'

'high fashion' isn't part of no sneaker buying in L.A.

only lames wear that non-sense out here.

Not once have I lurked and not been entertained. This thread [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

This just became..."Unnecessary expensive shirt thread." smh Lets get back to talking about the Legend Blues. *FLAME ON*

Last edited:
Someone bring back the video of the two feminine dudes jumping the guy with his girl in New York now tho

I buy limited tees that no one wears at teefury for $10 and always gets asked where i got em lol

Last edited:

Again, what does you copping every Jordan have to do with anything?

All you're trying to do is stunt on people in this thread lol. Damn, even I don't pull the money card as much as you do.

What part of L.A. you from?

Only L.A. folks who think spending $200 on a t-shirt are insecure lames.

You must be a fairfax kid or a hollywood bop.

"exclusive pieces" :lol:
Lmao! That exclusive pieces had me rollin'! Boys straight delusional in here.

Anybody know if it's better to keep these shoes in the box while there not being worn? Or should I just let them sit on my shelf with all the others? I heard about this style yellowing real bad even if not worn..

Back
Top Bottom