12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

for this year i refuse to lose i need all bots atc,services,page monitors everything if nike dont wanna fix it im turning into the darkside eff it bruh bruski

ALSO I found it very odd that the outside of the box had the size of the shoes I ordered. Easy steal if someone is familiar with the nike boxes and knows what to look for as far as SKU #. I thought this was sketch on the shipping departments end. My past ndc orders never came with those kinds of stickers on the outside, exposed for anyone to see. 

Sorry for the long post.
roll.gif
the paranoia is real.

Measuring the patent leather with quarters :lol:

who took this pic? I hope this isn't just a false story to get attention on the internet
laugh.gif
. but honestly that's what he gets for popping the tongue on the 11s! This is one of the most obvious shoes not to pop the tongue on and yet people still do it. that does not look tight. same goes for the 1s.
mean.gif
Crazy. I tounge freak all my J's.

people really are reaching....

yall are inspecting every inch of the shoe 
laugh.gif

this is niketalk.. they will go into great detail to study XIology..lol they get on anyone who isnt PURE Untouched shoes.. never mention show protection.. theyll eat you alive..lol its all jokes to me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

is dude serious?? I didn't even bother reading all that but them coins sent me into a FRENZY
:rofl: Dude brought the measuring coins.

Anyone order from JD Sports in the US? Have your shoes arrived yet?

mine supposed to get here today

I think I talked to you before--told you to DM them and they'll give you tracking. I just put in my tracking and it says Thursday the 1st; so maybe I won't get them until Friday or Saturday.
Never, and I mean never, use JDs free shipping option. You will pay fees because they use a private delivery company who nickel and dime, they may not incur fees but you sure as hell will. Shipping takes no less than 14 days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom