12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

It's funny how people wanted to know some of those things and now they don't. Typical and was expected.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure yall are going to get this thread locked.

Back on track
Will leaving the tissue paper inside really speed up yellowing?
I'm OCD about taking stuff out that came with the item.
All my shoes still have the tissue paper and paper inserts with them.

Back on track
most people will say that tissue paper will make the shoes yellow faster. taking them out and storing in the box in a cool place should help. but yellowing is inevitable, sorry :frown:

does anyone know if vacuumsealing them in a bag will prevent yellowing?

Last edited:

Back on track

We don't really lock too many threads these days since we can remove members that can't act right from them.

That said, guys, get the thread back on track or be removed. Only warning.

Thanks.

Never taken any of the tissue paper out of any of my shoe boxes. Majority are stored in my walk in closet unless worn but I have minimal yellowing on my shoes. My house is always between 70 to 73 degrees all year round, I have a humidifier in my room because of allergies so that might help a little also.

Can we drop it? If you don't believe him as most people in here don't let him play that lifestyle, it honestly isn't neither here nor there when it all boils down.

most people will say that tissue paper will make the shoes yellow faster. taking them out and storing in the box in a cool place should help. but yellowing is inevitable, sorry :frown:

does anyone know if vacuumsealing them in a bag will prevent yellowing?

I use zip lock bags for my 11s, it slows the yellowing but doesn't stop it. You have to take them out periodically also so they don't dry out

They didn't have a chance to put them up on the wall. Only had 6 pairs accidentally shipped there.

Still on the hunt for a second pair to wear. How are you all storing these to prevent the patent from yellowing?

Still on the hunt for a second pair to wear. How are you all storing these to prevent the patent from yellowing?

It will take 5-6 years before you see any uppers begin to yellow...depending on storage methods. I wouldn't stress about that..

I mean there are wealthy people here but they don't drop numbers, the people who usually talk about what they have and what others don't aren't used to money.

Rep'd. Words of wisdom my parents always told me a kid, and still do as a grown man.

My Hanon pair just came. Literally had to run across the street barefoot in 25 degree weather because I was at my parent's and saw the postman out the window. Can't wait to crack the box and see how they look.

My Hanon pair just came. Literally had to run across the street barefoot in 25 degree weather because I was at my parent's and saw the postman out the window. Can't wait to crack the box and see how they look.
i wish i lived so close to my parentals

i think the upper yellowing will be the worst to deal with, i dont worry about the sole really

Yeah. It is what it is with the sole. Plus there are methods to restore those. When the patent turns, there's no going back.

It will take 5-6 years before you see any uppers begin to yellow...depending on storage methods. I wouldn't stress about that..

Yeah. I take solace in the fact that it'll take a few years, but when I look at ds OGs, it hurts my heart to see the yellowing. :x

This reminded me of that scene in the movie, "Fever Pitch," when the UPS worker arrives with his season tickets and he runs outside in the cold to sign for them :lol:

I also had done the same thing before as well, but it was 33° and raining like no other :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom