12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I tried the shoes on and didn't like them on feet, I'm usually a dunk guy so it was a big difference.

sold out even at 375. dont forget shipping too unless that site does free shipping. damn
free shipping with code EOY2014 and $10 off for purchases over $75
so theyre basically 365. imo that is still too steep for these. but there are apparently dudes out there who drop 50k a year on sneakers, so i  guess no matter the price, there will always be somebody to buy

so theyre basically 365. imo that is still too steep for these. but there are apparently dudes out there who drop 50k a year on sneakers, so i  guess no matter the price, there will always be somebody to buy
yeah i feel that... i mean, if that's what you/ppl wanna do with your/their $, it is what it is.  people put a premium on different things. the nostalgia factor on these in particular for me had me willing to go above and beyond if i missed at MSRP, but luckily that didn't happen.

i got my pair for just below retail, but my homeboy who flew in from out of town to kick it for new years wasn't able to find himself a pair before leaving new york.  i copped a pair at resale for like $320 off CL for him as a late christmas present, because I wasn't sure a third pair I ordered off ebay would be here in time before he had to go back to NY this morning with the shake holiday mail delivery (they didn't make it).

iono, i always just try to do some quick math in my head like how many times do i think i'm gonna wear the kicks or use whatever im buying over the lifetime of owning them vs what it costs.  i mean, i paid more than i thought i was willing to for the first two pair of futures that dropped, but i wear them all the time and just like the way they look.  Just had to go out for drinks less lol

I'm like a Finishline online "connissieur". I've gotten a few multiples with separate orders. The CSRs know its a workaround. I know it's a workaround. I always call in my WC rewards as soon as I get shipping confirmation. Never had an issue and you can almost hear the rep winking over the phone. She probably lectured because a late application of WC rewards might trigger a red flag on the workaround...hmmm
nerd.gif
^ Rep for almost spelling connoisseur right. Good luck for those hoping to cop off Fnl as you definitely need luck on your side.
He spelled connoisseur how the man in the Concord interview pronounced it!

Im with you man.. No way id pay that much for these.. They made tons of these.. Super GR... These will even show up at a lot of outlets with b grades due to the amount they made.. Just like the breds..

Last edited:

Im with you man.. No way id pay that much for these.. They made tons of these.. Super GR... These will even show up at a lot of outlets with b grades due to the amount they made.. Just like the breds..
Polite jab :lol: he hasn't said nothing for a while.

I don't think there's enough sneakers that one person would like to drop 50k in a year, you'd literally have to be buying multiples and any shoe that slightly caught your eye.

Last edited:
Less millionaire talk, its all about em outlet talks..... I wondering if the Seattle Premium outlet got a misshipment haha

Less millionaire talk, its all about em outlet talks..... I wondering if the Seattle Premium outlet got a misshipment haha

doubt it. clearance stores tend to get the hot product. everything hits clearance stores.

EVERYTHING

doubt it. clearance stores tend to get the hot product. everything hits clearance stores.

EVERYTHING
They must have honest employees there. NO WAY those make it to the floor anywhere else. $70 into $300 profit would make most Nike managers backdoor them.

Hope it goes back to Acorn/Linen/co.jp days.

EVERYTHING
They must have honest employees there. NO WAY those make it to the floor anywhere else. $70 into $300 profit would make most Nike managers backdoor them.

Hope it goes back to Acorn/Linen/co.jp days.

Depends on the manager and stuff. They can def make things right if they want to.

Polite jab
laugh.gif
he hasn't said nothing for a while.

I don't think there's enough sneakers that one person would like to drop 50k in a year, you'd literally have to be buying multiples and any shoe that slightly caught your eye.
i dont got proof to tell you what his finances and expenses really are...so i will work what i have. if hes willing to pay $200 for screenprinted tees, it wouldnt surprise me if he would pay racks for excusive custom kicks. those do exist, so u never know.

no shade tho.

Glad to see everyone finally getting there pears from the overseas sites. Just got home from work and I see people bragging about their finances smh

Back
Top Bottom