12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Glad to see everyone finally getting there pears from the overseas sites. Just got home from work and I see people bragging about their finances smh
Just 1 person. And judging from his album that million dollar condo looks like a run of the mill apartment.

Just 1 person. And judging from his album that million dollar condo looks like a run of the mill apartment.
roll.gif
 and this is why i love the forums

THAT OUTLET PICK UP WAS CRAZY… I HAVE NEVER FOUND ANYTHING REMOTELY GOOD AT AN OUTLET

last good "steal" was Acorns wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the day. WAYYYYYYYY back in the day.

I picked up some acorns through a phone order from an outlet in Maine back in the day too. That brought back some good memories. Haha

Always like hearing about cats stumbling upon deals.
Man, the last real steal I snagged at the outlet was the black/silver VI Low, YEEEAARRS ago.
:nerd:

^Yup, my luck was never that good. I've come to accept that about my life. Lol.

Last edited:
I got lucky with the xi cement lows a month or so ago at the outlet for $120. But not as lucky as legend blues

My pair had some flaws too but only on the lest shoe. My left shoe had a small stitching problem and they didnt put enough coating on the carbon fiber.

Hi I'm new to NikeTalk and have purchased a pair of  Colmbia/Legendblue 11's. from Champs.  I  noticed the pairing job on the carbon fiber seems to be not finished  or done very poorly.  I purchased a second pair from Footlocker and nothing like this on that pair. let me know what you guys think, is this a B grade ? or are any of you're like this? Thanks guys.

View media item 1333923Hi I'm new to NikeTalk and have purchased a pair of  Colmbia/Legendblue 11's. from Champs.  I  noticed the pairing job on the carbon fiber seems to be not finished  or done very poorly.  I purchased a second pair from Footlocker and nothing like this on that pair. let me know what you guys think, is this a B grade ? or are any of you're like this? Thanks guys.
How's the rest of the shoe? Probably close to flawless because you haven't complained about anything else, but no one see that plate so if the rest of the shoe is good I'd be happy keeping them. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
These 11's seem to have more quality issues than the retro 13-14's which also have major issues. For example glue stains, paint issues etc

Back
Top Bottom