12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

To me they just lose by default.

Meaning I don't hate them but like every other 11 color way better

Last edited:

quality on all the XI is pretty ehh
Nah-The Pantone?? No lie...almost appears hand crafted! The sock liner?! Ooo-wee! I think they were actually "inspected" by QC too.  When you hold the Legends, bred, gamma, and Pantone together the Pantone is far superior in quality. imo

Nah-The Pantone?? No lie...almost appears hand crafted! The sock liner?! Ooo-wee! I think they were actually "inspected" by QC too.  When you hold the Legends, bred, gamma, and Pantone together the Pantone is far superior in quality. imo

True statement!!

+1,000,000 karma points for Bigdaws.
I choked up a lil' watching that vid.
Thats what its all about. Selfless acts of kindness go a long way. Wow

+1,000,000 karma points for Bigdaws.
I choked up a lil' watching that vid.
Thats what its all about. Selfless acts of kindness go a long way. Wow
Man... Big ups to him. Karma will swing it's way around in a good way.
I like videos/stories like this, it goes to show people that their is still good in the world and everyone are that money hungry.

So I have a sz 9 and sz 9.5 I have noticed a difference in the heal tab, both were purchased from legit locations. Does anyone else see it or is it just me. The sz 9 seems to have a slightly less patent cut while the sz 9.5 has a larger cut. I will post pictures later

True statement!!

But is it worth the $550 to look like:

View media item 1343141

Debating sending these back to JJ.

Is it me or is the tongue on the left pair sewn in crookedly?

I can kinda rotate them into place but they look all wrinkly and feel like they might not stay in place when I wear them. This is what it looks like when I fiddle with the tongue.

Defect or my imagination?
send em to me for retail.
smokin.gif

Oh gosh Ms Honey Dee is joining the nip picking squad. They're not bad and the tongue does stay in place.

Oh gosh Ms Honey Dee is joining the nip picking squad. They're not bad and the tongue does stay in place.

:lol:

I hate when the tongue shifts around in my shoe. It can happen on laced up tongues too. Creates little pressure points on the top of my foot when I'm cutting or hard change of direction.

I've got plenty other ballin shoes though, so I guess I'll just let these slide :\

^ I have the tongue shift problem on my AJV FR on the right shoe, its annoying.

Last edited:
^sorry if this violates B/S/T, i wanted to share this defect and get it off my chest more than  anything...

Back
Top Bottom