12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Must say these were a BUST my first XI that Imm not a fan of along with the all black gammas..... Just my opinion to each there own

I'll be wearing mine tomorrow, mid 80s and not a cloud in the sky, at least that's what the weather man said.

Been wearing mine almost daily since early March...

Wearing them so much I actually copped a second pair from another NT'er so this first pair can be transitioned into beaters...

Macy's, Dillard's, JC Penney, Nordstrom etc...All used to carry Jordan's back in the day...

In fact JC Penney and Dillard's were my go to spots...For the OG run of V's through XIII's I copped all my pairs at one of the two places except the IX, X, XI...

Spots like that were always cool because they generally open earlier than the rest of the mall...At that time sneakers didn't have an actual release date per say as they just kind of started showing up at retailers, but on the day my parents took me for a purchase I knew I could get them on my feet a little faster by hitting a big retail store...

Basically Footlocker was where I went to drool over the sneakers but Dillard's and JC Penney was where I went to make the buy...

Unds mine today
11241689_701784523282873_488536710_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom