12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

No, jordan brand is the reason u can't have certain releases and ur the reason u can't get the others
???????? thats some real asinine thinking right there.
Plenty of concords and space jams were around

Black red Is were just chilling in the Is pack on sale finish line for $100.

Belairs were limited - blame JB for that.
Concord/Space Jam: Finding legit affordable pair in a good condition for under $400-$500 is almost impossible 

Black and Red 1s: Looking for the 2013 version

Bel Air: I agree

???????? thats some real asinine thinking right there.

Plenty of concords and space jams were around
Black red Is were just chilling in the Is pack on sale finish line for $100.
Belairs were limited - blame JB for that.

Concord/Space Jam: Finding legit affordable pair in a good condition for under $400-$500 is almost impossible 

Black and Red 1s: Looking for the 2013 version

Bel Air: I agree

you want shoes that came out YEARS ago. thats YOUR fault then. and you can still blame JB for the 2013 Is since they decided to drive the hype train on those.

you blaming shoes that came out years ago on resellers :smh: :lol:

I have been grabbing these shoes months after release day for the last two yrs.... why buy it on release day if you're gonna wear it. Let someone else wear it once, get desperate and sell at or under retail.... IE, legend blue XIs....
I'd rather have a brand new shoe than someone else's worn pair for $20-30 under retail.

I have been grabbing these shoes months after release day for the last two yrs.... why buy it on release day if you're gonna wear it. Let someone else wear it once, get desperate and sell at or under retail.... IE, legend blue XIs....

I'd rather have a brand new shoe than someone else's worn pair for $20-30 under retail.

its all personal preference. its not like all these shoes can be had for retail in the aftermath anyways.

For those of you with P.E. or game worn shoes here is a question I have always had, Are the shoes that we buy in the store the same as the shoes the Players wear? I always wondered if they got much better quality, maybe did a foot molding for custom fit? Just wondering, If you actually KNOW please respond...not just guess
It depends on the player and company. A lot of nike athletes that you see with regular models but with their own logos (like Andre Iguodala, Marc & Paul  Gasol) actually have their own last I believe. That's  what some of the information on sample tags display. Also sig athletes have their own personal molds for their size so it could vary some from a retail pair in the same size. I'm not sure about adidas or underarmour

Still haven't worn mine. Think they might be traded. Don't know if I want them or just like the idea if having them because i wantedthem for so long

I been looking for another pair at box of white/blues at box price

Still haven't worn mine either

If anyones looking for a legit pair of space jams look at my sig.

Last edited:
Nike made so many of these that i wouldn't be surprised if they restock for the next 2 years

Last edited:
Last edited:
Probably just the cancelled/returned orders. JB has been scheduling these for a while now but cancelled when the news got out. Could mean black infra 6s could be coming too.

Back
Top Bottom