'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Spookz312

!#!! is insane once he fell i knew it  was paying mwas over ,,those damn free throws D @!#%$% killed us wow those free throws got all of NY believing Melo is clutch now '
God paying me back for the damn Avatar

Yeah, I'm sure God has better things to do on Easter Sunday than smite you through a Bulls game
laugh.gif

I'm sorry Bulls fans. I never come into another teams thread, but this guy Spookz312 came into the NYK thread and trolled all game long and said dumb, irrelevant %*@% and expects to get away with it? Not happening 
laugh.gif

Oh, and FYI...If the refs would call the game fairly you guys wouldn't have even been close 
nerd.gif
 #justsayin'
You comming into the Bulls thread cause of one person? That's a weak excuse don't care who uses it. If A bulls fan took a back shot would you take one too? Enjoy the win and if you wanna brag brag but please stop with the weak excuses for why your doing so.
I NEVER brag about wins, because you'll never see me in another teams thread. And yes, I came into your thread to see if this guy Spookz says the same dumb %%%! in your thread as he did in ours. Now that I've got my answer (yes, he/she does), I'm out. 

Yeah, I'm sure God has better things to do on Easter Sunday than smite you through a Bulls game
laugh.gif

I'm sorry Bulls fans. I never come into another teams thread, but this guy Spookz312 came into the NYK thread and trolled all game long and said dumb, irrelevant %*@% and expects to get away with it? Not happening 
laugh.gif

Oh, and FYI...If the refs would call the game fairly you guys wouldn't have even been close 
nerd.gif
 #justsayin'
You comming into the Bulls thread cause of one person? That's a weak excuse don't care who uses it. If A bulls fan took a back shot would you take one too? Enjoy the win and if you wanna brag brag but please stop with the weak excuses for why your doing so.
I NEVER brag about wins, because you'll never see me in another teams thread. And yes, I came into your thread to see if this guy Spookz says the same dumb %%%! in your thread as he did in ours. Now that I've got my answer (yes, he/she does), I'm out. 

Word, spookz312 was pretty damn arrogant in the ny thread.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
 #justsayin'
You could come into a thread without typing a response just saying. Any Bulls fan trolling in Knicks thread can inform ole boy since he has left this thread and won't be returning lol.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Bulls up 5 ... he shoots a 3 for no reason ... then has a turnover ... then an airball floater ... then 2 missed freethrows ... then an airball game winning attempt ... rust has nothing to do with it ...

regular ball movement and defense was working fine ... it's a team game ... and he has to play like a leader ... that means less 3 point shots ... better ball movement ...
QFT.
It was frustrating watching this game unravel.
I expect better on tuesday.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

!#!! is insane once he fell i knew it  was paying mwas over ,,those damn free throws D @!#%$% killed us wow those free throws got all of NY believing Melo is clutch now '

God paying me back for the damn Avatar

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
 #justsayin'
I've never heard of Spookz312 before this game..........................................#justsayin
I know i shouldnt even help buddys day move forward but...

nycknicks105 :  no disrespect young NT gunner but this is you not letting me get away with it?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 cool chill you got me.

you on NT chillin right? so relax no direct disrespect happened 2 you in the knicks thread did it? na so calm down  , 

-your talking about God and he has better things 2 do today on easter Sunday than 2 smite me
laugh.gif
 come one man dont be a drama queen n hang on my words relax be cool man no disrespect but its not Easter for me today my culture has something else so today is just today to me not Easter...

arstyle27 : never heard of you either until now unneccesarily
laugh.gif
 i dont know i try to worrie more about whos who out in the real world more than NT bruh idk maybe thats just me.
Except Ninjahood buddy gets that heavy NT publicity
laugh.gif
 man

congrats on the win to you mr NY we missed free throws Melo made shots have fun wtching him until the 28th
eek.gif

roll.gif

we'll move on past it and win tuesday. just have to live and learn.

lets also not forget the Knicks played more with a sense of urgency. the Bulls can't take any team lightly from now on

Originally Posted by arstyle27

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
 #justsayin'
I've never heard of Spookz312 before this game..........................................#justsayin
I know i shouldnt even help buddys day move forward but...

nycknicks105 :  no disrespect young NT gunner but this is you not letting me get away with it?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 cool chill you got me.

you on NT chillin right? so relax no direct disrespect happened 2 you in the knicks thread did it? na so calm down  , 

-your talking about God and he has better things 2 do today on easter Sunday than 2 smite me
laugh.gif
 come one man dont be a drama queen n hang on my words relax be cool man no disrespect but its not Easter for me today my culture has something else so today is just today to me not Easter...

arstyle27 : never heard of you either until now unneccesarily
laugh.gif
 i dont know i try to worrie more about whos who out in the real world more than NT bruh idk maybe thats just me.
Except Ninjahood buddy gets that heavy NT publicity
laugh.gif
 man

congrats on the win to you mr NY we missed free throws Melo made shots have fun wtching him until the 28th
eek.gif

roll.gif
I meant to say I've never seen you in the Bulls thread until today.  I've been here since 2001. You'll see my name all over this damn thread.  Before this game you had what....50 posts? I'm just saying, dont pop up out the blue causing trouble. I hate people who talk reckless, and look, we lost the !#@%$ game. You can post all you'd like, more Bulls' fans the better, but dont be that guy.....

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by amel223

I think I'm about to put one of ours on ignore.
Dude's a troll. I'm not even sure he's a Bulls fan.
laugh.gif

yall take NT so damn serious like sum clowns bruh just relax it isnt that serious aint nobody here for approval fam I live in the real world not NT do you
pimp.gif

Seemed like Rose got his pocket picked quite a few times late in the game as he was driving.

Only way we will win it all with Rose as our leader (esp person who consistently gets the ball for late game situations) we will not win a ring unless he miraculously overcomes his choking at the free throw line when the game is on the line. There is no way we get the ring with that type of nervousness!

and all that being down n coming back ball is for the birds. i'm sick of us playing like that. we win a lot like that but most of the time it's unnecessary and will not work in the playoffs again.

i don't care what yall tell me ... Rose didn't learn #*%@ from sitting on the bench ...

When he is healthy he is unreal ... but this dude did not pass the ball once in the last 3 minutes ...

Bulls up 5 ... he shoots a 3 for no reason ... waives off screen then has a turnover ... then an airball floater ... then 2 missed freethrows ... then an airball game winning attempt ... rust has nothing to do with it ...

regular ball movement and defense was working fine ... it's a team game ... and he has to play like a leader ... that means less 3 point shots ... better ball movement ...

work on ur mid range game more please

stop giving rose passes b/c he's rose ... he needs to be smarter ... period
bulls up 2 ... turns ball over again that leads to melo's 3 ... $*%! rust ... initiate your offense ... and then come back to rose ... i'm tired of this rose watching ... 

No diss but its post like this that keep me from participating in this thread.

You want to blame this loss on Pooh.  Alright Cool...

Pooh play allowed Melo to go for 43... It allowed Taj to give him the 3 to tie the game... It allowed Luol to give him the game winning 3... It told both of them not to take away the 3pt shot and play him to drive the ball into the defense... Yup that was on him

Pooh's play allow them to get wide open look after wide open look from the 3pt line regardless of them missing them, JR got 4 wide open 3's including the one he hit that started the run.  Yup that was on him as well

Pooh play allowed cause Noah to grab 4 rebounds in regulation.  It cause him not to grab that rebound that lead to the tip out and Melo's 3... Yup again that's on Derrick

Pooh play allowed caused Luol to miss both of those free throws... Damn D. Rose... You're shooting so much that you're doing so for others now

I guess the fact that the defense played like $#$% from the 5min mark on is his fault as well... Yup the poor defensive execution is all on Pooh.

Pooh's the reason we lost.  Its All Derrick's Fault.

Don't get me wrong he didn't make the best plays down the stretch but him scoring 24 points in the 2nd half was the reason we came back from down 21 putting us in position to even have a chance to win ... But y'all aren't talking about that.

Its like someone else said this thread has become eerily similar to the Knicks thread and its disgusting.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ I agree the first 3 Melo just pulled up but the second one Deng should have made him drive even i know he was going to take the 3

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

i don't care what yall tell me ... Rose didn't learn #*%@ from sitting on the bench ...

When he is healthy he is unreal ... but this dude did not pass the ball once in the last 3 minutes ...

Bulls up 5 ... he shoots a 3 for no reason ... waives off screen then has a turnover ... then an airball floater ... then 2 missed freethrows ... then an airball game winning attempt ... rust has nothing to do with it ...

bulls up 2 ... turns ball over again that leads to melo's 3 ... $*%! rust ... initiate your offense ... and then come back to rose ... i'm tired of this rose watching ... 

Pooh play allowed Melo to go for 43... It allowed Taj to give him the 3 to tie the game... It allowed Luol to give him the game winning 3... It told both of them not to take away the 3pt shot and play him to drive the ball into the defense... Yup that was on him

Pooh's play allow them to get wide open look after wide open look from the 3pt line regardless of them missing them, JR got 4 wide open 3's including the one he hit that started the run.  Yup that was on him as well

Pooh play allowed cause Noah to grab 4 rebounds in regulation.  It cause him not to grab that rebound that lead to the tip out and Melo's 3... Yup again that's on Derrick

Pooh play allowed caused Luol to miss both of those free throws... Damn D. Rose... You're shooting so much that you're doing so for others now

I guess the fact that the defense played like $#$% from the 5min mark on is his fault as well... Yup the poor defensive execution is all on Pooh.

Don't get me wrong he didn't make the best plays down the stretch but him scoring 24 points in the 2nd half was the reason we came back from down 21 putting us in position to even have a chance to win ... But y'all aren't talking about that.

Its like someone else said this thread has become eerily similar to the Knicks thread and its disgusting.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i feel what u saying but that is why we all have our opinions ...

up 10 w/ 3.5 minutes left ... rose asked for iso ... waved off screens ... and decided to make it about him ... that is how i took that as ... put it this way ... jr smith was john starks until the bulls got it to 10 ... then he hit the majority of his shots after ... knicks won ... no one is complaining about jr smith ...

agree to disagree ... as you guys have seen ... i'm always on Rose for his 3s and bad shot selection ... just magnified in this context b/c of the way they lost

Deng had a hand literally on Melos face. Not in, ON his face. so I dunno what else you want him to do.

Just came down to free throws and rose prolly rusty. And melo his some big shots. Strange game

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I agree with all of this. Derrick missed his free throws, but this loss was squarely not on his shoulders. This was a team loss. If anyone is truly to blame, its Noah for failing to grab those multiple rebounds which ultimately lead to Melo getting that last 3 pointer.
Rose gets too much flack for when the team loses at times. And while we're at it, lets blame Thibs too for not playing JLIII and Jimmy Butler for any minutes. Also, this game was really a freak occurance..how often does Melo go for 43 points? Really that is the first time since he's been a Knick that I've seen him actually play worth a damn. The Linsanity hype probably made him realize he needed to play with a sense of urgency if they want to make the playoffs.

the defense wasnt even close to a problem on both of melo 3 point shots. he came up with clutch shots with good defense on him

Originally Posted by DubA169

Deng had a hand literally on Melos face. Not in, ON his face. so I dunno what else you want him to do.

Just came down to free throws and rose prolly rusty. And melo his some big shots. Strange game

Oh don't get it confused... I'm not taking anything away for #7... He TOOK that game.  Neither of those shots were easy makes, the pull up from 27 over Taj & to a lesser extent the over Deng.  My issue is that with 13.9 left on the clock and you're up 2, you're taught DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE GIVE UP THE 3.  You push them into the lane, into you're help. Lu didn't do that, he was playintg under the 3pt line as #7 was sizing him up, then he did what he's done his entire career... HIT ANOTHER CLUTCH SHOT.

So regardless of the challenge and the fact that Lu's hand was on his face, you don't give him that opportunity. You force him into the 2 and you have an opportunity to go for the win or worst case scenario you play another 5mins.

@cRazy_dav0 ... Pooh's never been a selfish player so I can never say he made the game about him. I've watched him be too unselfish to ever get upset about him taking any shot he wants.  Furthermore you're saying that no one is complaining about JR Smith, and that is honestly an issue to me. People should be really upset at the fact that he had 7points in the last 3:15 while getting open look after open look in addition to Melo's 10 (including overtime) 

Honestly the way we played defensively down the stretch is what I have a problem with. Our rotations were late, we gave JR 3 wide open looks from 3 with 5mins to go that he didn't make, Novak got a great look at a shot that rimmed out.

That and Thibs failed to match up correctly with that line up of Melo at the 4.  He should've brought in Brewer, Jimmy, & Noah to go along with Pooh & Luol.  Not only would've matched their size but we also would've still had really good defensive players to match up and cover them.

But hey it's was an odd game... Lu & Pooh missed 2 straight free throws in the clutch, that they normally make, Pooh missed a step back that he had a great look on at the end of regulation that he normally makes... Jo got out hustled... Knick's shooters went ice cold until the 3min mark and then they tuned in...

Bottome Line is this Pooh missed 12 straight games, it was his 1st game back we knew there would be some rust/drop off and it took 43 points from #7 and a OT to beat us.  Things could be much worst.

Bottome Line is this Pooh missed 12 straight games, it was his 1st game back we knew there would be some rust/drop off and it took 43 points from #7 and a OT to beat us.  Things could be much worst.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom