'12 Bulls

So Derrick had no structural damage in his back. He's day to to day. I've had back issues since I was 22-23. I once pulled a Sammy Sosa and pulled something when I sneezed. I was out for 2 days. It comes and goes. Hopefully, the pain is not reoccurring and not as intense.

Those power forwards are all old or over paid.

I'd rather give money to some of the centers that are available and just roll with JO at the 4. Yeah I said it.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

I'd rather give money to some of the centers that are available and just roll with JO at the 4. Yeah I said it.

Funny thing is I said that if we were able to get Dwight I'd love to keep and play Jo at the 4, defensively they'd be absolutely DISGUSTING.

Pipe Dream I know but still
laugh.gif

It sounds crazy, but look at how the lakers used to roll with bynum and gasol? Granted Gasol is better off the dribble then either guy.

I think that would end up beingthe greatest defensive frontcourt in history...can anyone think of better?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Funny thing is I said that if we were able to get Dwight I'd love to keep and play Jo at the 4, defensively they'd be absolutely DISGUSTING.

Pipe Dream I know but still
laugh.gif

jesus that would be nasty jo & dwight no rebs for ANYONE

Don't forget Chandler and Curry 
pimp.gif

I sometimes wonder what Jo's frustration level is game to game with Boozer?  Every time I've watched games at the UC I can tell Jo wants to just let Boozer have it when he misses a defensive rotation, poor effort, etc.

I should have been clearer guys. I meant the 3, 4 & 5.

Dwight - C
Noah - PF
Deng - SF

Shotblocking and rebounding would be our hallmarks. If only Howard would shut his mouth and make it past trade deadline.

watched the game...had no idea luc had 9 dimes...i more surprised the ball left his hands nine times let alone for dimes

Originally Posted by jonathan79936

Bulbs are still unstoppable even without rose. They will be in the eastern conference finals again.
Clearly you didn't watch much of that road trip they just wrapped up.

Back
Top Bottom