'12 Bulls

Looks like Mr. Autotune has had a verbal spat with Rose before.
[h1]
[h1]War of words: Simeon's Derrick Rose vs. St. Joseph's Evan Turner[/h1]
By Michael O'Brien on February 17, 2007 11:59 PM | Permalink | Comments (15) | TrackBacks (0)

Simeon knocks off the Chargers 74-66...

Just before the second half of the Simeon-St. Joseph game began Saturday at Northwestern’s Welsh-Ryan arena, St. Joseph forward Evan Turner turned around and told the media sitting courtside exactly what he thought of Simeon guard Derrick Rose’s ability.

It wasn’t complimentary.

Turner followed his words up with an impressive second half performance, but it wasn’t enough as the top-rated Wolverines beat the Chargers 74-66 in front of 7,689.

“I was better than [Rose],
[/h1]

One day it'll all make sense...
Today is that day:

tumblr_lykk0zsTbV1qb41q3o1_500.jpg

D. Rose has the top selling jersey for this season and Bulls are no. 1 in team merchandise sales.

I understand thatevery athlete has confidence. I understand you wanna say things to pump up your team. What I don't understand is being so LOUD with it, knowing full well you will fuel a sweep.

ET should just be quiet and play hard. I'm surprised his coach didnt slap the $@%! out him after he said that.

this dude turner is off his rocker... he thinks this is still HS & hes talking like hes gonna shut him down of some @%%!... sat cant get here fast enough...game 1 will be a killing if he keeps this +$*@%%@% up somebody needs to slap him & let him know WERE THE BEST TEAM IN THE EAST %!%@@*% your team is crawling into the playoffs %+*%+%% clown *#!# the sixers i hope they get swept now

I do see a sweep brewing...the only way I see them getting a win is if we come out lazy game 1...sure to be alot of tears in that other locker room

I'M GEEKED UP...I can't wait til the tipoff

Its been announced we play Saturday. Along with Mia, Ind, and OKC. Will be able to get in a nice nap during the Indiana game
laugh.gif

We had trouble with them earlier in the season, but that's before they started their bad slide.

And guys, I'm not 100% sure we'll be playing them yet, if the Knicks lose and Philly wins.....we play NY.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

I hope we start at 4pm or later

I hope its at noon lol

If its Philly it'll be an earlier start time, if its NY it'll be a primetime slot.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

We had trouble with them earlier in the season, but that's before they started their bad slide.

And guys, I'm not 100% sure we'll be playing them yet, if the Knicks lose and Philly wins.....we play NY.
The Knicks have a chance to secure Charlotte's place in history. I just don't see them losing.

I can't see any way NY loses to the kitties..that's flat out pride, F the seed...you just don't go into the playoffs after losing to a team on a 22 gm losing streak.

knicks own the tie breaker, so the sixers would have to go out of their way to win and the knicks would have to tank like they were trying to do yesterday.
Its almost impossible to lose to the bobcats 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

so if the sixers lose and the knicks lose, the knicks still own the 7th seed.

Bulls are getting the sixers.

NBA source says Knicks will start Saturday no matter who they play - Miami gets prime game 3:30 Saturday, Bulls the 1 o'clock start.

Retweeted by K.C Johnson

Originally Posted by arstyle27

NBA source says Knicks will start Saturday no matter who they play - Miami gets prime game 3:30 Saturday, Bulls the 1 o'clock start.

Retweeted by K.C Johnson
mad.gif

I'm goin to the Fire game Saturday night (which is gonna be rainy and cold...ughhh) so I'm happy they play early!

Back
Top Bottom