'12 Bulls

This just points out what many of us feared all season long, w/o a solid 2 person, we are fighting an uphill battle. The dudes in the suits didn't get that. Instead of looking for someone more solid, we sign Rip Hamilton
indifferent.gif
Not knockin Rip but he isn't the player we need startin. I don't expect us to win another game as hard as it is for me to admit.

The worst part about this is that the media will run with the "Evan Turner said he wanted the Bulls and backed it up" story line. Rose tore him apart and made him look foolish in Game 1, and ever since he's been tearing it up. Fraudulent.

I feel bad for yall Bulls fans. This game has been Bull-shiet indeed
eek.gif
laugh.gif

1. John MFn Lucas makes a crucial 3 ptr...and in the same John Lucas fashion hogs the ball and puts up a ridiculous shot 
roll.gif
I swear this was just born to be a ball hog. I'm not going to overlook some of the performances he did when Rose was out during the season but I knew he would screw them up someday.

2. No idea why Tibs drew up a 3 pt play near the end (?)Either that was a broken play or Deng just panicked. Had lots of time on the clock and jacked up a 3. It was a good look but Deng is not Rip Hamilton who can take off balanced shots. You got Rip and Ashton in the team and you use Deng
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by CAto312

-Sixers can stay home on the perimeter players now that Rose isn't there to put pressure on the defense.

-CJ and Watson are also terribly inconsistent with their post entries too.

-Boozer has to be featured more in the next game. He had some easy buckets in the first quarter and then almost didn't get the ball at all in that 3rd quarter of doom. With some inside/mid-range buckets, he can open it up for the perimeter guys.

-Too bad a great offensive game by Noah was wasted.

-Lu had a bad game, but he was put in bad situations by the guards in the 3rd quarter. There were a few times where he received a pass with almost no time on the shot clock so he had to shoot or create his own shot. He's not going to be successful in creating against Iggy.

-Thibs should/will adjust offensively. Dribbling most of the shot clock away and then chucking is not going to win this series.

-Give Mike James a few minutes next game.  I know it was the regular season, but there were a few games where Watson/Lucas were killing the offense.  He came in and did a much better job running it.

LOZ... Not once did you mention LUO DENG.

I would advise you to use the small guards as defense, but work the offense through RICH, T.GIBSON, and DENG.  Boozer and Noah will get their put backs and Kover will once in a while hit his 3s.

Man, IGOLDAGA looking good. lolz  That guy is ripped and still whips the ball hard.

I think DROSE is a scam though, he is the next anfernee hardaway. hes been sucking in the playoffs.

30t6p3b.gif

Years to come rings will be had hopefully so others can see what others see cause I see more poetential than CP rondo or any other pg in the league. Game 1 he was hungry he went too hard in my opinion my exact words before the game were its only game 1 he shouldnt even push it .

Mike James is a more physical PG than cj n lucas he seems to actually rise to the accasion they should give hime some minutes eventually.

and I would still be putting big money 100% on a sweep in this series if that thing i dont even want to speak of never happened
sick.gif

2085cf39a239dc48a463d183b7ca4c49-getty-143865255.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif

That should do it for this season. Without Noah and Rose, we're not better than these bums. 

indifferent.gif
 to whoever said we gave up though. They went balls out defensively and ran out of gas. 

Got pretty depressed watching us lose last night
30t6p3b.gif
it hurt to see us go down last night. Injuries are killing us
30t6p3b.gif

I hope the Front off learns from this series i make a move this off-season for a REAL Number 2 scoring option.

forgot to show this to you guys, got this jacket as a bday present from my girl

on another note, loving the Bulls hustle in this game. THIS is the team im used to seeing.

Your girl is a keeper and the Bulls need to keep up with the D and stay out of long stretches of no OEdit:boozer has to take Hawes stop settling for J's

Back
Top Bottom