'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Some times I see a school like TCU and Oklahoma State and I want USC to try an alternate uni once in a while...

... then I see all these Adidas and Under Armour schools continually trot out ugly *** uniforms and I'm glad any idea of alternate uniforms get's shot down.

Some of the Pro Combat uni's lately have been garbage, Nike doesn't get a pass.

Some times I see a school like TCU and Oklahoma State and I want USC to try an alternate uni once in a while...
... then I see all these Adidas and Under Armour schools continually trot out ugly *** uniforms and I'm glad any idea of alternate uniforms get's shot down.
Some of the Pro Combat uni's lately have been garbage, Nike doesn't get a pass.

Agreed on some of the Nike joints (LSU stuff was ugly last year IMO), generally though, they're better than Adidas.

Just got word that August 22 is when new Oregon threads are unveiled. :smokin

Arizona State wants their uniforms back.

Edit:

For all of those, and I know there are many, the movement still moves:

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?pos=P&sid=t557&t=p_pbp&pid=623952

smokin.gif
Mos+Def++shouting+SWAG.gif

I can't believe those CMU uniforms are Adidas. I love all black uniforms. I'd be interested to see a Michigan helmet with a matte finish.

@PretendLouHoltz
Nothur Thame's new unithorms look shick! Buth lesh face it, they'd lookth good plaything in a pothayto shack!

Last edited:
Found this

4_611358.png

Not sure how I feel long term about no O on helmet.

Edit:

More.

A0d25kRCYAAktN_.jpg

Oregon-Ducks-2012-Helmet-02.jpeg

Oregon-Ducks-2012-Helmet-03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The black & gold helmet :pimp: Digging those jerseys as well. Wonder how many combinations there'll be this year.

Seems like Pee Wee should be okay... Must be some pad popping going on... That is 340lbs of man getting carted off the field... Hope this was a one time thing, for his sake.

Would be nice if that is a way for him to return to the team next year.

Also he's with John Lucas, very good peoples. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom