'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Some Canes at the South Florida Express tryouts recruiting some kids to be future Canes.
pimp.gif

scaled.php

If AJ Leggett hadn't transferred to 23 different schools our CB class would have been 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Da U is back!

i'm just glad your Clemson 9-3 regular season record prediction finally came through 
pimp.gif

[h1]
[h1]COLLEGES; Miami to Join A.C.C.; Shift of Power Expected[/h1]

By CHARLIE NOBLES
Published: July 01, 2003

The University of Miami said today that it would leave the Big East Conference for the Atlantic Coast Conference, joining Virginia Tech in a move that immediately transforms the A.C.C. into a college football powerhouse.

''Ready or not, here we come,'' Miami's president, Donna E. Shalala, told James F. Barker, the president of both Clemson University and the A.C.C., in a morning telephone call.

The defections will cost the Big East its two most successful football programs -- teams that have earned the conference millions of dollars in television revenue through their on-field success.

The departures are the first dominos in what could become a series of conference realignments that alter intercollegiate sports east of the Mississippi. Those realignments are also expected to redistribute the lucrative television contracts and bowl bids that brought both the A.C.C. and the Big East more than $16 million last year.

Shalala's decision ended almost two months of debate, negotiations and acrimony within the A.C.C. and between it and the Big East as they sought to claim Miami, which has won five national championships and is ranked as high as No. 2 nationally for the coming season.
[/h1]

Which team has actually won something in the last 5 years?  I'll give you a hint...Not U.

BTW, I predicted we'd go 8-4.  I'm not good at predictions but I bet it was better than yours.  Let me know when y'all win 9 games...I'm gonna guess it'll take you 3 more SNs.

Uncalled for.

The South Florida Express (traveling 7on7 team) held its tryout today and there were several major college prospects there. I talked to 16 different players who I believe are Division 1 caliber prospects. Amazingly, 14 of them told me UM was their early favorite. 14 of 16! The only two who didnt were Plantation CB Sojourn Shelton, a 5-foot-8 cornerback who is already committed to Florida State, and Khalil Webster (who is former UM recruit Kayvon Webster's younger brother). UM likely won't actively recruit either one though.

nerd.gif

2013 DT Deadrin Senat commits to FSU. From Immokalee, same HS @ Mackensie Alexander.

Lets see if this actually sticks
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for the time being though

Since 2007

• FLORIDA: 66 ESPNU 150 signees, 50-17, one national title, one SEC title, two BCS bowls
  • ALABAMA: 51 ESPNU 150 signees, 55-12, two national titles, one SEC title, three BCS bowls
  • GEORGIA: 40 ESPNU 150 signees, 45-20, one BCS bowl
  • LSU: 40 ESPNU 150 signees, 53-13, one national title, two SEC titles, two BCS bowls
  • TENNESSEE: 28 ESPNU 150 signees, 33-31
  • AUBURN: 27 ESPNU 150 signees, 44-21, one national title, one SEC title, one BCS bowl
  • SOUTH CAROLINA: 21 ESPNU 150 signees, 40-25
  • ARKANSAS: 8 ESPNU 150 signees, 42-22, one BCS bowl
  • OLE MISS: 6 ESPNU 150 signees, 27-35
  • MISSISSIPPI STATE: 5 ESPNU 150 signees, 33-30
  • KENTUCKY: 2 ESPNU 150 signees, 33-31
  • VANDERBILT: 1 ESPNU 150 signee, 22-40

Florida with 66 top 150 since 2007 
sick.gif

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/38489/the-sec-and-elite-prospects

Yet only one national title smh...Damn Tebow for coming back for his senior season and Urban for not letting Cam cook in the Swamp

Michigan lands their 3rd commit for the 2013 class... TE Khalid Hill from Detroit Crockett... Looks decent but I have heard nothing of him as of today.

Originally Posted by dreClark

2013 DT Deadrin Senat commits to FSU. From Immokalee, same HS @ Mackensie Alexander.
Grew up Miami fan. Said 2 weeks ago Miami was his leader and would commit if offered. Good luck with that.
laugh.gif

Yall are not talking aboùt the same kid. Kyrk ís talking about Mackenro. That was Not Mackensie, its his twin brother.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Michigan lands their 3rd commit for the 2013 class... TE Khalid Hill from Detroit Crockett... Looks decent but I have heard nothing of him as of today.

Wonder what side of the ball they like him for.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Sounds like offense... Also 6-7 325lbs Dan Gibbs will be a preferred walk-on for Michigan... Hope he is a diamond in through because this team needs quality bodies on the OL.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yall are not talking aboùt the same kid. Kyrk ís talking about Mackenro. That was Not Mackensie, its his twin brother.

Lol I thought he was talking about Senat, I know he grew up a Cane fan. But now that I think about it he already has a Cane offer I believe.So yeah tr Mackenro/Mackenzie confusion lol

Lol I thought he was talking about Senat, I know he grew up a Cane fan. But now that I think about it he already has a Cane offer I believe.So yeah tr Mackenro/Mackenzie confusion lol
Probably gonna end up being a tough decision.  Does he wanna finish 3rd in the Atlantic or Coastal?
Spoiler [+]
url

If we judged programs based on recruiting talent brought in and the results produced for the past 5 years, which (BCS) schools would be at the bottom? *throws softball*

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Probably gonna end up being a tough decision.  Does he wanna finish 3rd in the Atlantic or Coastal?
Spoiler [+]
url

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Sounds like offense... Also 6-7 325lbs Dan Gibbs will be a preferred walk-on for Michigan... Hope he is a diamond in through because this team needs quality bodies on the OL.

I was just wondering cuz 6'3 sounds short for a TE. I guess a few inches doesn't matter. Michigan leads for Jake Butt as well. Hokes trying to build the depth back up at that position.

Purchased tickets for Mich/Bama yesterday... Any UT/TCU fans have thoughts on where to stay? I've heard Fort Worth over Dallas. 

Ace from Mgoblog has an interview with 6'5 Ohio WR Jaron Dukes. He's visiting Friday. Sounds like Its a good chance he'll be our 4th '13 commit.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Purchased tickets for Mich/Bama yesterday... Any UT/TCU fans have thoughts on where to stay? I've heard Fort Worth over Dallas. 
How are you getting the so early? Ive been looking for tickets for the Chick-Fil-A Kickoff to see my VOLS, and Ive yet to find any tickets...

Back
Top Bottom