'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Kyle Bosch to Michigan. Another commit coming soon.

Edit:  Wyatt Shallman now Blue as well.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Kyle Bosch to Michigan. Another commit coming soon.

Edit:  Wyatt Shallman now Blue as well.
who needs a jr day?
4 commits today
pimp.gif

Yup. Jordan Lewis and David Dawson both from Cass Tech commit as well. I think Charlton and Butt might be on commit watch as well.

There's so many good QBs in Texas this year missing on Swoopes won't hurt that bad... He's an incredible athlete and the upside is through the roof, but he's not a good thrower right now.

Texas making him their lone priority at QB when they're trying to move to a more pro-style, drop back system is kind of confusing. You've gotta take him off upside alone, but he doesn't fit what they keep saying they want to do on offense.

Also read that if Swoopes would have played the wait game UT would have went after Barrett harder to put heat on Swoopes.

They still may wound up offering Barrett.

There are probably too many similarities between Swoopes and Vince Young for Mack Brown to not push extremely hard for his commitment. I'm just a little wary of a guy that's supposed to be one of the best QBs in the nation and leads his 2A team to a 7-4 record.

I want Barrett to go to Baylor. I wanna see if Briles can turn him into RG3v2.

Cody Thomas and Kenny Hill are also really good QBs that TCU can get in on. I think Hill ends up at TAMU and Thomas may end up being an MLB prospect. Thomas is also more of a pro-style guy, and I think TCU typically prefers their guys to be a little more dual threat. QB and WR are probably the two main positions you don't really need to worry about getting the top-250 type guys if you're in Texas though. There is so much good talent at those positions every year.

Ishmael Wilson is an Aggie. Wow. David Beaty is an animal. A&M has done better up there in the last three months than I can remember doing up here in ages.

Chris Fox to Michigan. Good day for us. Edit: Add Taco Charlton. That's 6 4* (rivals) commits today.

Jake Butt just committed.

Tulley-Tillman tweeted he's announcing something tonight.

just wait til Hoke gets a real QB who can move it down the field like Nate Davis & Lindley from his previous two stops

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

just wait til Hoke gets a real QB who can move it down the field like Nate Davis & Lindley from his previous two stops

Al-kI3oCQAE50N-.jpg:large

riveting weekend, and its not over with 5 visitors tomorrow...and maybe something from another ill OL tonite

f a junior day
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Shane Morris could be that guy Gunna... Heard the staff really like Russell Bellomy and he may have a shot at the starting job... He is built just like Shane but already impressing with his work ethic and ability to read defenses... This staff can recruit early like madmen... Glad they are getting these kids on board and can focus on getting Team 133 prepared.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Did dude get hacked? Also, it's shopped.

nah, apparently he and Nick Glass are about that deep web freak life or somn, in all my days of internets, i've never 'come across' those type photos 
sick.gif
 not even rotten dot com back in the day
Yuri Wright bitter as hell
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom