'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Beavers football player cited for driving 104 mph on I-5[/h1]
CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) — Oregon State cornerback Malcolm Marable has been suspended indefinitely by the Beavers after he was cited for driving 104 mph on Interstate 5.

State police say Marable was traveling northbound near Albany, Ore., when he was pulled over and cited early Sunday.

The sophomore was also cited for failure to produce proof of insurance and registration for the Nissan Altima he was driving.

The fine for driving over 100 mph in Oregon is $1,148.

Oregon State coach Mike Riley recently suspended cornerback Sean Martin after he was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence, and cornerback Mishawn Cummings for undisclosed reasons.

Wilder Jr. arrested for allegedly obstructing an officer from arresting his gf

- edit -

Make that battery on an officer and resisting arrest with violence

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

How? Sec doesn't allow post grad, one year transfers?

O'Brien is graduating as a RS Soph, so he'll have 2 years of eligibility left & be eligible to play at any SEC school.

Originally Posted by dreClark

- edit -

Criminoles gonna Criminoles 

Yup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

- edit -

You mean disorderly conduct as of March 1st.  Suspended for the 1st week of voluntary summer workouts.  Gotta teach these kids a lesson.

I know they're just message board rumors, but what are the chances any ACC schools leave for the Big 12?

Originally Posted by University of Nike

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Beavers football player cited for driving 104 mph on I-5[/h1]
CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) — Oregon State cornerback Malcolm Marable has been suspended indefinitely by the Beavers after he was cited for driving 104 mph on Interstate 5.

State police say Marable was traveling northbound near Albany, Ore., when he was pulled over and cited early Sunday.

The sophomore was also cited for failure to produce proof of insurance and registration for the Nissan Altima he was driving.

The fine for driving over 100 mph in Oregon is $1,148.

Oregon State coach Mike Riley recently suspended cornerback Sean Martin after he was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence, and cornerback Mishawn Cummings for undisclosed reasons.

his best Cliff impression 
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's been his girl since like middle school
laugh.gif

Glad he finally got some swagger about himself and ditched the USPA for a bottom grill

Green is slipping. No longer a top 5 RB in Georgia. Still a really good pick. Esp with Eddie Printz to

Originally Posted by isu42

I know they're just message board rumors, but what are the chances any ACC schools leave for the Big 12?

More than likely not gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom