'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

laugh.gif

No %%%#+ are given about this already being posted if it has
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Attending class AND answering Orgo questions correctly?

This would never happen at FSU.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Ty Isaac to usc

Starting to feel that if Michigan doesn't get a commit directly on or after a visit, I probably shouldn't feel good about him commiting.... Ty would have been an insane pickup but you land about 5-10% of the recruits you offer.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Ty Isaac to usc

"We've spoken and it's all good. You've got one goal in mind. I'm coming to do my thing, he's coming to do his thing and we're going to push each other to be better. I think, you look everywhere and they're running two backs in every system. Obviously we both welcome the competition, and we're looking forward to doing some big things in the offense."

smokin.gif
justin davis come on down

Mike Bellamy is probably gone. Ain't do no studying.  Not sure if he has to pay anyone back or not.

In others news, a 5 star RB from Tuscaloosa whose dad played Bama just visited Ann Arbor this weekend. Said he likes Coach Hoke and thinks the Big House is swell. I think he's gonna commit guys!

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Demar Dorsey to Hawaii.

Joining Justin Turner and Mike Edwards.... Good talent in that secondary... Hope they can put it together and make a run at the L.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Attending class AND answering Orgo questions correctly?

This would never happen at FSU.
*raises hand*

i ran track with a rhodes scholar...

i also had class with a completely different rhodes scholar.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom