'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

:rofl:
Derek Dooley has offered Like 3 Penn State Defenders Schollies

ANTS-IN-THE-PANTS.gif

Dude is in Panic Mode. he KNOWS if he doesnt win this year. Bye Bye Baby.

Someone had to get to him in the Summer, bc he had like 15 scholly offers out to JuCo kids. They told dude to chill out bro

:lol: That's Sumlin at A&M right now too... He's got 100 JUCO offers out and saved like 5 spots for JUCO linemen and linebackers..

Dooley been going hard on JUCOs since he got there hasn't he?

yup. he's been trying to get "game changers at Juco slots" but why this year he had all kinda crazy JuCO offers out. This is Not the year to do so.

its time to build 4 year depth. or Tennessee will be back to having No depth like the last two years.

Dooley having issues w/ his talent evaluations? Or has there been a lot of attrition? He shouldn't be having to go that hard for Juco's @ this point in his tenure I'd think

Dude Vols roster was depleted afterPhat Phil and CLK.

Actually Dooley's recruiting is on point.

and yesterdays PSU De-commit Ross Douglass has committed to Michigan. NICE!!!!!!!!

:rofl:
Derek Dooley has offered Like 3 Penn State Defenders Schollies

:pimp: Any DLine/LB/Secondary help is appreciated. Is Marsalis Teague supposed to start this year? :x

:lol: you can tell Dooley was a rich kid by the way he panics (if the hair doesn't give it away already)

Dude is in Panic Mode. he KNOWS if he doesnt win this year. Bye Bye Baby.
Someone had to get to him in the Summer, bc he had like 15 scholly offers out to JuCo kids. They told dude to chill out bro

We were so young and depleted we needed players who could make somethin shake NOW bc ppl on Rocky Top aint tryna hear about how we're not winning 8-9+ games every year any more

:lol: That's Sumlin at A&M right now too... He's got 100 JUCO offers out and saved like 5 spots for JUCO linemen and linebackers..
Dooley been going hard on JUCOs since he got there hasn't he?

Yea especially on the DLIne, which imo is where the SEC is won

Dude Vols roster was depleted afterPhat Phil and CLK.
Actually Dooley's recruiting is on point.
and yesterdays PSU De-commit Ross Douglass has committed to Michigan. NICE!!!!!!!!

CHURCH. They gon learn bout dem Vols this fall tho :wink:

Dooley writing on that notepad was hilarious. When we had put about 42 on Rocky Top, son just dropped the pad :lol:

WRs were beasts though :x

Cause Peerless Price is a ******

But seriously, there aren't really a lot of Tennessee fans

Peerless Price is still a ****** though

Last edited:
I hope these Tennessee fans aren't as annoying as us Michigan fans.......I mean the Michigan fans in here.

I think Ross would have committed to UofM earlier but we never offered. I think all we have one spot left and it's pretty much for Laquon Treadwell. I iwsh he would hurry up and decide but I can't fault the kid for taking his time and enjoying the experience. It only happens once.

Fresh off his visit to Clemson, Scott Pagano is set to make his decision.

Clem$on strikes again?

Chris_Fetters Chris Fetters
In a bit of a surprise move, Moanalua (HI) DT Scott Pagano will commit to a school today instead of 8/10. Florida and LSU have inside track.

Last edited:
Those UM Jerseys are tough but that game is gonna be a beatdown. Fitz and Denard combined had 26 carries for 43 yds in the Sugar Bowl and they were hovering around 100 total yards of offense for most of the game. What's gonna happen when they go up against a defense like Bama's :x

I'm goin with D-Rob to be special this year ... plus Bama lost most their D... UM by 10

What are we going to learn?

That we are on are way back to the top of the SEC.

expecting 8-9 Wins outta Tennessee is nowhere close to realistic

Gunna I will cuff your face if you ever say some stuff like that again. :stoneface:

I hope these Tennessee fans aren't as annoying as us Michigan fans.......I mean the Michigan fans in here.
I think Ross would have committed to UofM earlier but we never offered. I think all we have one spot left and it's pretty much for Laquon Treadwell. I iwsh he would hurry up and decide but I can't fault the kid for taking his time and enjoying the experience. It only happens once.

I go to school on Rocky Top but I am from Flint, MI so Ive had a lifetime of hearing Michigan stans. You deal with me and I will deal with yall. Im happy for yall resurgence tho, alotta cats were on suicide watch during the RichRod Era :lol:

i'm a little surprised how much of a "runaway" USC was in the preseason poll. maybe too much hype?

Back
Top Bottom