12 more school days until my high school career is over :'(

Mines ended yesterday we out this tang bro
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Damn I'm only a Freshman right now and I already know I'm going to miss high school. This year has just been way to fun. 

Damn I'm only a Freshman right now and I already know I'm going to miss high school. This year has just been way to fun. 

Originally Posted by That Guy

damn youre young as hell, but i wish my freshman yeari wouldnt have spent so much time on NT, more time having fun with my friends and getting women, though.

Originally Posted by That Guy

damn youre young as hell, but i wish my freshman yeari wouldnt have spent so much time on NT, more time having fun with my friends and getting women, though.

Oklahoma? Im sorry, but... \m/ hook'em.

Jk, have fun dude. The only time I think about High school is when i realized how easy I had it back then. For college, as long as you manage your time between partying and studying. your gonna be fine. P.S, do not major in a bs major if you talking about getting paper.

Jk, have fun dude. The only time I think about High school is when i realized how easy I had it back then. For college, as long as you manage your time between partying and studying. your gonna be fine. P.S, do not major in a bs major if you talking about getting paper.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

believe me i wanted to go to UT so bad
frown.gif
whats bs major? business?

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

believe me i wanted to go to UT so bad
frown.gif
whats bs major? business?

Back
Top Bottom