12 things the US media is being quiet about Vol. It just got really REAL .....

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by taymane23

dont feel like reading through all the pages could someone tell me what page more info about those nasa photos are on

those are photos of a ship entering tha earth's atmosphere before nasa shopped them just check into tha theories thread
eek.gif
 what kinda ships
gotta be other worldly

dont feel like reading through all the pages could someone tell me what page more info about those nasa photos are on

those are photos of a ship entering tha earth's atmosphere before nasa shopped them just check into tha theories thread
eek.gif
 what kinda ships
gotta be other worldly

eek.gif
 what kinda ships
gotta be other worldly

I'm not even 100% sure that's Earth. But yeah, technically those are ufos.

eek.gif
 what kinda ships
gotta be other worldly

I'm not even 100% sure that's Earth. But yeah, technically those are ufos.

That dosimeter reading is insane, as a human being I am very concern for those living in Japan & especially for the rest of us

That dosimeter reading is insane, as a human being I am very concern for those living in Japan & especially for the rest of us

Originally Posted by HARM

#7 All over the world, huge cracks are appearing for no discernible reason.  For example, a massive crack that is approximately 3 kilometers long recent appeared in southern Peru.  Also, a 500 foot long crack suddenly appeared recently in the state of Michigan.  When you also throw in all of the gigantic sinkholes that have been opening all over the world, it is easy to conclude that the planet is becoming very unstable.

Anyone else think 2012? I also don't believe #10.

Originally Posted by HARM

#7 All over the world, huge cracks are appearing for no discernible reason.  For example, a massive crack that is approximately 3 kilometers long recent appeared in southern Peru.  Also, a 500 foot long crack suddenly appeared recently in the state of Michigan.  When you also throw in all of the gigantic sinkholes that have been opening all over the world, it is easy to conclude that the planet is becoming very unstable.

Anyone else think 2012? I also don't believe #10.

^ 10 Is really buddy. enough people in this thread even I can attest to going thru it.

^ 10 Is really buddy. enough people in this thread even I can attest to going thru it.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Yeah bro, there has to be more. I just want to know if theyre extraterrestrial or human made experimental crafts.

Im just sayin do we even have aircraft that can reach other planets like that 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Yeah bro, there has to be more. I just want to know if theyre extraterrestrial or human made experimental crafts.

Im just sayin do we even have aircraft that can reach other planets like that 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom