12 things the US media is being quiet about Vol. It just got really REAL .....

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by FullMetal

how credible is the source?

not credible at all.

shooting drill? i have nephews and nieces in 4 different states and none of them do those "shooting drills"

the internet. gotta love it.

can you imagine if people had the internet in the 50's, 60's, and 70's like they do now? this world would be a bunch of panzy #!! wimps crying and fearing the end of the world. worse than them religious freaks thinking every other day is the end of the world.

man the %%+% up. when you come face to face with the problem, deal with it. quit spending your every freakin moment on the internet worrying about a got damn conspiracy...

Why is it that people like you come into every thread and simply disregard all the information as if nothing ever goes wrong in the world
ohwell.gif

life is what you make it. what kind of life would it be if you lived in fear all the time? people who harp on this type of %#!% seems like they have no life and obsesse over this %#!%.

you guys wanna crucify that ******ed old man for predicting the end of the world last month but you all on that same type of steez. only its sink holes and missiles. bull %#!% propaganda.

what do you get out of it? i mean seriously? what does this bull %#!% do besides cause panic to gullable online viewers?

and about those shooting drills i know they wont be having none of that in inner city schools.... the actor would be shot DEAD. back in the day when i was in high school alot **+$+@ was strapped. just imagine how it is now. until you read "shooting drill goes wrong. actor shot dead" you got nothing to fear
laugh.gif

not credible at all.

shooting drill? i have nephews and nieces in 4 different states and none of them do those "shooting drills"

can you imagine if people had the internet in the 50's, 60's, and 70's like they do now? this world would be a bunch of panzy #!! wimps crying and fearing the end of the world. worse than them religious freaks thinking every other day is the end of the world.

man the %%+% up. when you come face to face with the problem, deal with it. quit spending your every freakin moment on the internet worrying about a got damn conspiracy...

Why is it that people like you come into every thread and simply disregard all the information as if nothing ever goes wrong in the world
ohwell.gif

life is what you make it. what kind of life would it be if you lived in fear all the time? people who harp on this type of %#!% seems like they have no life and obsesse over this %#!%.

you guys wanna crucify that ******ed old man for predicting the end of the world last month but you all on that same type of steez. only its sink holes and missiles. bull %#!% propaganda.

what do you get out of it? i mean seriously? what does this bull %#!% do besides cause panic to gullable online viewers?

and about those shooting drills i know they wont be having none of that in inner city schools.... the actor would be shot DEAD. back in the day when i was in high school alot **+$+@ was strapped. just imagine how it is now. until you read "shooting drill goes wrong. actor shot dead" you got nothing to fear
laugh.gif

Life is so simple to you. How can I live like that good sir???
laugh.gif

not credible at all.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Life is so simple to you. How can I live like that good sir???
laugh.gif

^ simple. enjoy life. and if the day comes we all get swallowed up in a sink hole or get a missile shot up our !*+ you can post real quick on niketalk before death an "i told you so" for good measure
laugh.gif

^ simple. enjoy life. and if the day comes we all get swallowed up in a sink hole or get a missile shot up our !*+ you can post real quick on niketalk before death an "i told you so" for good measure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Am I the only one who thinks those "sinkholes" are from subsonic/ultrasonic/ low frequency weapons?
I was thinking more along the lines of some type of underground machinery came to the surface from underneath. I just can't get over the precision of those holes. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Am I the only one who thinks those "sinkholes" are from subsonic/ultrasonic/ low frequency weapons?
I was thinking more along the lines of some type of underground machinery came to the surface from underneath. I just can't get over the precision of those holes. 
nerd.gif

dont feel like reading through all the pages could someone tell me what page more info about those nasa photos are on

dont feel like reading through all the pages could someone tell me what page more info about those nasa photos are on

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

those are photos of a ship entering tha earth's atmosphere before nasa shopped them just check into tha theories thread

those are photos of a ship entering tha earth's atmosphere before nasa shopped them just check into tha theories thread

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

sigh .......... some of the responses in here are more alarming than anything posted on that list ..... Anyone in here know anything about geology or seismic shifts and care to explain the prevalence of these sink holes/cracks over the last decade and their increased occurrence over the last 2-3 yrs

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

As far as Fukushima goes, I think people are really sleeping on this situation.
Atrocious that no one is commenting on this. That is CRAZY.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

sigh .......... some of the responses in here are more alarming than anything posted on that list ..... Anyone in here know anything about geology or seismic shifts and care to explain the prevalence of these sink holes/cracks over the last decade and their increased occurrence over the last 2-3 yrs

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

As far as Fukushima goes, I think people are really sleeping on this situation.
Atrocious that no one is commenting on this. That is CRAZY.

that radiation in japan video is interesting...I don't know anything about radiation though

could those nasa pics be some new project the govt is working on?
nerd.gif

that radiation in japan video is interesting...I don't know anything about radiation though

could those nasa pics be some new project the govt is working on?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

eek.gif
what kinda ships!

Originally Posted by taymane23

eek.gif
what kinda ships!

Back
Top Bottom