12 year old boy jammin' to "Rude Boy" - Vid inside. Vol. 0]

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

That is really not cool at all. I will keep my comments to myself.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
*remembers your post*

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I found this hilarious and sad. More hilarious tho. And that nasty lookin house
sick.gif

Women finding this type of behavior funny at all is what makes me mad. Because it is usually these mothers that put these little boys up to these types of acts.
"Oh look at him, he is so cute."

It is really sicking.

Little "man" started off on the wrong foot already in life.........SMH.  Somebody definitely failed raising him.

YOU would be upset DC. From what I can tell no one put him up to this. He's old enough to actually want to do something like that. I don't know many if any women who would find that cute or put a boy that old up to something like this.

YOU would be upset DC. From what I can tell no one put him up to this. He's old enough to actually want to do something like that. I don't know many if any women who would find that cute or put a boy that old up to something like this.
You find more JOY (laughter) than pain from watching this. Which is the issue I am having.

I see it often. Look through YouTube, there have been plenty of similar examples. Young boy doing something questionable, females parents or older females standing there supporting it.

I don't KNOW if anyone "put him up to it." But I doubt he recorded this and uploaded it on his own.

Why should I be in pain? No one can tell me that boy isn't gay. What good would me being in pain do for him? Some people are just like that. Does it bother you that he's a black male acting this way or just a male in general cuz ive noticed most of your posts are black or gay related so this is a double whammy.

It bothers me that a little boy is acting in that manner. I can't believe that he wasn't told to perform for a camera. I am pretty convinced of it.

Pain might have been too harsh of a word but it bothers me that you (or anyone) finds this to be more funny than sad.

I am done though.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You find more JOY (laughter) than pain from watching this. Which is the issue I am having.

I see it often. Look through YouTube, there have been plenty of similar examples. Young boy doing something questionable, females parents or older females standing there supporting it.

I don't KNOW if anyone "put him up to it." But I doubt he recorded this and uploaded it on his own.

He gets up and turns the cam off himself. You lose.
This is very disturbing either way. What's your sister going to say when she walks in and finds out you're wearing her Stockings lil man? 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom