'13 Reasons Why' Thread (Original Netflix Series)

ok so i watched the first episode and i can think of 13 reasons why i don't want to watch the second episode.

should i continue.

does this get better.

Last edited:
ok so i watched the first episode and i can think of 13 reasons why i don't want to watch the second episode.

should i continue.

does this get better.

its a lot more of the same, just her explaining **** about various people who bullied her, etc.

is it better than bloodline.

would you recommend this show to somebody?

Last edited:
bloodline to me was a slow burn, even though I loved season 1. Season 2 I couldn't get into the first few episodes for some reason and never got to finish it. Was S2 of BL good?

my random thoughts on how a season 2 could be about Tyler

photos he printed is his hit list... he removed alex cuz alex was the only dude who ever made an attempt and caring for him.

Tyler then records tapes on why he's about to each one of them... made the tapes very manipulative so he can get away w/ it / ensure they dont go to authorities... all the kids live in fear but cant say why.

waits till he can confirm the person listens to their tape and offs them

Offs himself after da last.

Moral of the story was everyone was so worried about hannah baker in season 1 when she was already dead. There was someone alive that could have been helped but they didn't and the process was repeated.
yeah i have a similar theory, everybody was focusing on controlling the tapes that they had a rapist, a rape victim, a bullied peeping tom/stalker, a abused teenager, and a lesbian walking the halls basically shell-shocked. Tyler definetly shooting something.

is it better than bloodline.

would you recommend this show to somebody?

Nope.

Again, lifetime movies with the same subject matter and storylines were done better.

This show was a waste. Could've been an hr movie special and called it a day. Really not worth 13hrs

bloodline to me was a slow burn, even though I loved season 1. Season 2 I couldn't get into the first few episodes for some reason and never got to finish it. Was S2 of BL good?

Only thing Bloodline was good for was putting me to sleep. Garbage *** show

And idk bout there being a season 2 to this like it can def happen but if they go the school shooter route it may be too dark & disturbing for most ppl. Tyler isnt nearly as likable as a character as Hannah was either...

Forced myself to finish it last night...show sucks, everybody acting extra scared over the smallest things and just an overall slow pace that goes in circles and doesnt have a huge payoff at the end..wouldnt recommend this show :smh:

Show is trash

On episode 11... I just don't get it. **** trash.

Forced myself to finish it last night...show sucks, everybody acting extra scared over the smallest things and just an overall slow pace that goes in circles and doesnt have a huge payoff at the end..wouldnt recommend this show :smh:

Based on you gentlemen's post history, I feel we share the same sensibilities on a lot of things.

In going to watch it, but I have low expectations

Show is trash

On episode 11... I just don't get it. **** trash.

Based on you gentlemen's post history, I feel we share the same sensibilities on a lot of things.

In going to watch it, but I have low expectations
Good luck my guy...guarantee you gon reach a point that I did like a fork in a road...to continue cuz i wasted these hours or just forget about another bs show...i watched it mostly at work yesterday so i stuck with it :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Nope.

Again, lifetime movies with the same subject matter and storylines were done better.

This show was a waste. Could've been an hr movie special and called it a day. Really not worth 13hrs
I wouldn't compare it to a Lifetime movie. My girl watches those all the time and those are so so trash. This wasn't THAT bad. 
laugh.gif

13hrs is a lot of time to dedicate, but it's supposed to be a series. Condensing it to 1:30 wouldn't give you the full effect of each character's scumbag ways. 

Can someone cliff spoil the whole thing for me.

if you watched the first episode it kinda spoils it...

a girl offed herself and instead of a note, she recorded 13 tapes representing 13 people who were connected to it.

each of the tapes is just details regarding the person represented on the tape.

but again, this is all explained in the first episode.

I'm in.

Watching this at work cause I got kids and I can't get anything done with my kids around.

And my girl always watches episodes without me.

So me and my co worker about to Netflix and chill.

Last edited:
Rage watched it. Certain concepts the show is built on doesn't sit well with me. In other words, I was raised by parents like Tony's.... "you ever do that to your mother I will kill you myself" 

This was an irritating watch but I understood the takeaway. Kids are dumb and make things out to be bigger than they are. Pay attention to yours, be involved and instill the right confidence and comfort to talk to you about anything.

I mean all these high school kids with tattoos? Everybody cleaned shaved?

This is filmed not to far from me and ain't nobody like that. Lol.

End rant

I mean all these high school kids with tattoos? Everybody cleaned shaved?

This is filmed not to far from me and ain't nobody like that. Lol.

End rant

nobody in Vallejo looks like that :lol:

A lot of shooting in mare island too :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom