'13 Reasons Why' Thread (Original Netflix Series)

did they take this down?? i tried clicking season 2 and it leads to season 1. i tried searching for it on netflix but nothing comes up.

Season 2 SUUUUUCKS. Made it through the 1st episode, but I got too annoyed with the actors and couldn't finish any more.

It's interesting seeing it from the other characters point of view. I did find Clay to be annoying this season. I wonder if they'll have a season 3 with the way it ended. Also feels like it kinda shows how the system in broken.

not feeling this season. they should have went the anthology route instead of stretching the story from season 1
they need an entirely new focus/setting

I liked season 2 was better than season 1. I liked how they used this season to show that there are two sides to every story. Final scene had me shook my goodness. Hope there's a season 3

Just finished binging Season 1. I liked it, but I like corny movies/shows.

Without typing a paragraph to explain why, Hannah was high-key a got damn idiot.

Why are you in Bryce's hot tub?? Why!?

Why.gif

Then you selfishly take yourself out because you've been looking for love in all the wrong places and leave my boy Clay behind grieving over his first love and losing his mind over these damn tapes. Lil harlot was wild outspoken to everybody but couldn't muster up the courage to tell timid ol Clay how she really felt about him then played the "I'm not good enough for you" card in the afterlife :angry: biiiiihhhhtch

Soundtrack put me on to some good songs tho :smokin About to start Season 2.

I wonder if they changed the ending to season 2, after chasing justice the entire season they just let buddy off no questions asked smh

Hannah's mom doe

download (6).jpeg

Reviews have bee killing this but halfway through its been decent to me
ehh3.png

Clay is OD annoying :lol:

Fam couldnt decide whether to be an overbearing parent to his peers or whether he wanted to take his ball and go home every other episode
full

Not surprised at Brice

I feel washed recognizing the pastor from Adventures in Babysitting
QbadP.png

Fitting cameo unfortunately :smh:

I am about 5 episodes in. Watching with the wife, and she only wants to watch about 1.2 episodes per night....tempted to watch on my own but I'll wait.

I do not like the narration this season. I guess its in place of Hannah's tapes. But I feel like the first episode of this season was great with the narration because it seemed like the narration was a part of the case testimony, now it just seems about what people think about Hannah.

And eff Marcus. And Jess is looking right this season.

Only 2 episodes in of Season 2. Not liking it as much as Season 1 tbh. Will keep watching though and hope it changes my mind

Finished S2 last night. Over-dramatic, so unrealistic, definitely not a good tool to help prevent suicide IMO. Wasn't surprised when I Googled after the finale that all that popped up was bad reviews for the season.

I thought Season 1 was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it but I think this new season was underwhelming across the board.
It just felt kind of pointless and I'm really not sure how this is meant to carry a suicide prevention message, whereas the message was loud and clear and well executed in S1.

Back
Top Bottom