'13 Reasons Why' Thread (Original Netflix Series)

Man, so this is 8months later right?
So why is my Asian guy still on crutches.
Wasn’t he on cutches in Season 2?

They really tried to turn this dude into a sympathetic figure

wtf did I just watch

Just finished S3, don't know how to feel. Wasn't feeling Bryce's arc and
the way Alex got off (his father knew he was the real killer) was kinda wack as well.
That Aunie chick was super annoying. Only redeeming story was Tyler. 5/8. I don't think there needs to be another season but they may be setting it up.

Last edited:
Just finished S3, don't know how to feel. Wasn't feeling Bryce's arc and the way Alex got off (his father knew he was the real killer) was kinda wack as well. That Aunie chick was super annoying. Only redeeming story was Tyler. 5/8. I don't think there needs to be another season but they may be setting it up.
so no spoiler for the ending of a show that came out 4 days ago right? some of you dudes man....

162F0A52-9475-4600-869E-A80BC5403ECA.png
BF3879D8-814E-4DB5-ACE4-C992ECC0B770.jpeg

I actually liked this season. I agree though, the ani chick was annoying af. Like how do you come to a new school and be all up on peoples business like that.

Trailer for the final season just dropped. Doesn't look all that interesting but I know I'll watch it because I'm a completionist (plus I'm stuck at home and have nothing else to do).

I genuinely liked the first season, the second season was bad and the third season was an improvement. This new season seemed like they're just dragging things out

Trailer for the final season just dropped. Doesn't look all that interesting but I know I'll watch it because I'm a completionist (plus I'm stuck at home and have nothing else to do).

I genuinely liked the first season, the second season was bad and the third season was an improvement. This new season seemed like they're just dragging things out

I read the book when I first graduated high school. I suffered (still do in some ways) from depression real bad growing up, so I felt like I could relate a lot. When I heard they were making a show out of it, I got really mad because of how good the book was.

There's a lot of **** they ****ing change in the show, and it still kinda bothers me, but I actually invested myself in the show way more than I had anticipated.

I agree with the feelings people have about season 3. Making us sympathize with Bryce was very odd, and I was not happy about the way Alex's dad let him off like that. ESPECIALLY with how strict he was with him in the previous seasons. Just seemed very out of character for his dad to do that. I'm lowkey hoping that karma bites them in the ***.

Curious to see what they do for this final season.

Season 4 of 13 Reasons Why was definitely a mess. I wouldn't call it a letdown because I wasn't expecting much. Looking back on things, this show definitely should have stopped after season 1. Season 2 was just weak, season 3 was a little bit better in season 4 ended the series on the low note.

The part that frustrated me most was Clay's plot armor. What does this kid need to do in order to get expelled or arrested? In season 4 alone, he:

1. Blew up the principal's car
2. Destroy security cameras at the school
3. Started multiple fights
4. Started a riot
5. Stole a gun from a cop and waved it around
6. Escaped from a mental institution
7. Went to a police station and yelled that he had a gun
8. Totalled Zach's car and just walked away from the scene.
9. Got caught underage drinking at the frat house and being accused of almost raping that girl

After all that, he still ends up going to an ivy league school (Even after intentionally bombing his college admissions interview). It's like he can do anything and just show up to school the next day like nothing happened. I understand that it's a TV show and of course things are going to be sensationalized but at some point events don't matter if you know that the character is going to end up completely fine.

In 2020, people don't die of HIV/AIDS 2 months after their diagnosis, at least not in developed countries with well-to-do families. That felt like a TV trope from the '90s. The whole "you get HIV and then die the next week/HIV as an immediate death sentence" thing.

Also, the big twist regarding Clay's disassociative disorder felt forced. Glad the show's over.

Last edited:
Just started current season and honestly im so over clay and him bugging out. Dude needs to get some help but his character has been irking me lately.

Back
Top Bottom