13 Vitamins a day.... She says its normal...Discuss

I never post on NT but I'm having this debate down here in sunny side miami with this chick that takes 13vitamins a day. How many do you take? Me I take one megaman from GNC and keep it moving. 13 vitamins a day is past normal right? Is it me?
laugh.gif

Nah as long it's not over the Daily dosage. But even if it is it should be ok....

I take alot of vitamins for my anemia...

nah as long as you have a healthy liver, you're good. my pops takes like 10 vitamins with his regular cholesterol meds and stuff.

u pee most of it out anyway. u might get hypercalcemia, hyperkalemia, etc...and there's symptoms associate with too much vitamins. She should get her bloodtest.

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

I drink 2 vitamin waters a day..Kirkland Vita-Rain FTW

I was surprised by how good it is - only negative is the sucralose.

hmmm my pops is a health nut and hes takes more than 13 a day...and hes super healthy lol he's never been sick in all of my 22 yrs... i take about 6 themost

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

I drink 2 vitamin waters a day..Kirkland Vita-Rain FTW

I was surprised by how good it is - only negative is the sucralose.

I hated Vita-Rain! That #%*% burned going down, and tasted like acid.

Actually there have been links between elevated risk for certain diseases + multivitamin use. It's much better to get them through food than in isolatedform.

But at the same time, there have been links between mutlivitamin use + longevity, so whatever.

Personally, I take one usually every day, but I eat healthy anyway so I doubt it matter much.

depends on what kind of vitamins they are...

you should not be having too much fat soluable vitamin...but water soluable should be okay.

It depends on the vitamin. If she is talking 13 multi's a day she may not be causing a lot of harm, but she isn't doing much to help either. Basicallyshe's wasting money by doing so. For the average person, at most she should take 4-5 a day to fully absorb them, anything more is overkill. The bestvitamins are absorbed from the foods you eat.

And Vitamin Water is useless.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Animal Pak

I tried it once, after a month of using it you will notice a lot of changes on your body. Your nails gets thicker, hair gets thicker, urine is always yellow not matter what. The stuff is potent, but now I take individual supplements now depending on what my goals are.

i actually cycle it. i have regular multi too like mens one a day. ON opti men is good too. I def got love from Optimum Nutrition and Gaspari. Ive triedmany supps, i dont mess with roids though. been lifting serious for 5+ years.

joe camel multi vitman is the least of anybody problems, americans put way worse in they body. explain to me why i never get sick then? i stand by dailyvitamin. of course anything is better through food. thats why they are called SUPPLEMENTS. i drink 3 different kinds of protein shakes a day to supplement myregular protein intake also.

on whey
on pro complex
on casein

Back
Top Bottom