13 year old kid wit almost ALL retro Jordans… still needs a few (size 5).. video inside..

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am actually this dude  

n the kid is an artist im workin with... this dude...

an artist im developing... 

Son im over here dyin at the shot of that honor roll certificate.
But for real when I was 13 I got maybe one pair of shoes every year.
But size 5......that was like 3rd grade...

i am actually this dude  [if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

n the kid is an artist im workin with... this dude...[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

an artist im developing... 

Oh, 13 YO "artists." You know, because the world doesn't have enough of those!

I haven't watched the vid or anything, but you may have killed lil dude's career before it even started. Merkin his career like Steve Sanders did to David Silver. ...Honestly, it would probably be the best thing that could happen to youngin' though.

I can't hate on the little scamp because he's only doing what most of us here enjoy doing , however it is perplexing to see kids acting all ghetto and doing the rapper thing , CMon son what struggles are you rapping about ? Moms grounding you by taking your amex away because you broke curfew? Anyways all this hipster crap I'd making me question my hobby

Glad i dont sound like that lol... I see why everyone hates us 90s babies though. I would have that many kicks too if I had baby feet like that..

I dont think its the age or size.... "he" just seems like another one of the kids that "collect" kicks to be cool.....
Exactly.  There is no doubt in my mind that this kid collects because it's the "cool" thing to do right now.  I'm not impressed when I see a 13 year old who's parents have bought him dozens of pairs of shoes.  I'm actually disgusted because it's irresponsible parenting.

Nice collection for a 13 year old but thats a BAD age to start collecting Jays because you will grow out of them. The fact he made this vid and called himself a sneakerhead means he is the usuall hypebeast who collects to be cool

Good for him

Last edited:
Nice collection for a 13 year old but thats a BAD age to start collecting Jays because you will grow out of them. The fact he made this vid and called himself a sneakerhead means he is the usuall hypebeast who collects to be cool
Good for him

Or it could just mean that he's 13 and impressionable... not that big a deal. His collection is well rounded with Vans, and new balances and it looks like he actually wears his shoes.

He's actually doing it right, which is more than I can say for older self proclaimed sneakerheads.

Exactly.  There is no doubt in my mind that this kid collects because it's the "cool" thing to do right now.  I'm not impressed when I see a 13 year old who's parents have bought him dozens of pairs of shoes.  I'm actually disgusted because it's irresponsible parenting.
u havin a bunch of shoes is cool...

but him havin a bunch of shoes is lame… ok

Or it could just mean that he's 13 and impressionable... not that big a deal. His collection is well rounded with Vans, and new balances and it looks like he actually wears his shoes.
He's actually doing it right, which is more than I can say for older self proclaimed sneakerheads.
this

I can't hate on the little scamp because he's only doing what most of us here enjoy doing , however it is perplexing to see kids acting all ghetto and doing the rapper thing , CMon son what struggles are you rapping about ? Moms grounding you by taking your amex away because you broke curfew? Anyways all this hipster crap I'd making me question my hobby
he raps NUTHING ghetto tho.. all about clothes shoes n girls...

u havin a bunch of shoes is cool...

but him havin a bunch of shoes is lame… ok
I'm 38 years old... at my age it is not cool to have a bunch of shoes. 

I collect because I have a passion for Air Jordans.  I have been wearing Jordans since 1985, when I was a year younger than this kid.  I wore them because my hero, Michael Jordan wore them.  I was allowed 1 pair per year to play ball in, because I was raised by a single mother, who was a teacher and, not only could not afford more than that, but refused to buy more shoes for a kid whom she knew would grow out of them by the following year.  I have a story behind almost every pair of Jordans I own and almost every pair of Jordans I own has special meaning to me.

At 38, I don't care what is cool to others.  That's what makes me a sneakerhead.  What makes his bunch of shoes lame, is that he has them because he thinks it's cool... and that's the only reason he has them.

Okay?  Okay.

PS:  nobody wants to hear a 13 year old rap about clothes and girls.  Nobody.  Why?  Because HE IS 13 YEARS OLD!

I collect because I have a passion for Air Jordans.  I have been wearing Jordans since 1985, when I was a year younger than this kid.  I wore them because my hero, Michael Jordan wore them.  I was allowed 1 pair per year to play ball in, because I was raised by a single mother, who was a teacher and, not only could not afford more than that, but refused to buy more shoes for a kid whom she knew would grow out of them by the following year.  I have a story behind almost every pair of Jordans I own and almost every pair of Jordans I own has special meaning to me.

At 38, I don't care what is cool to others.  That's what makes me a sneakerhead.  What makes his bunch of shoes lame, is that he has them because he thinks it's cool... and that's the only reason he has them.

Okay?  Okay.

PS:  nobody wants to hear a 13 year old rap about clothes and girls.  Nobody.  Why?  Because HE IS 13 YEARS OLD!
AMEN!! Todays kids have it so easy. They have no idea what it meant to us when we were kids to get one shoe a year and the thrill of owning your heroes shoe. It has a different meaning to us. They are not accessories to us. They are a part of our lives.

Last edited:

Okay?  Okay.

AMEN!! Todays kids have it so easy. They have no idea what it meant to us when we were kids to get one shoe a year and the thrill of owning your heroes shoe. It has a different meaning to us. They are not accessories to us. They are a part of our lives.

unfortunately kids these days can't go back in time and live the lives of those that have a "better" reason to buy/collect jordans

i can see how the direction of the whole jordan brand can affect the attitude of these youngsters though. limited this, quickstrike that. got these youngsters thinking they wearing gold on their feet.

as for not having it as good we don't know his story so whatever. if he got trophies for sports or honor roll awards for good grades then maybe he deserves it, just like most of you would do for your kids if you had the chance. i hope he keeps buying shoes instead of drugs or some other pointless bs and learns the history as well.

i was 13 once as well, and i didn't know better, we all learn as we go..

Okay?  Okay.

i got a violin solo just for u.. 

n PS.. 13 year olds like to hear 13 year olds rap… ur too far removed… 

yea.. ur solo is right after his...

y'all the only folks in the world that can collect shoes… cuz y'all life was hard… 

roll.gif

unfortunately kids these days can't go back in time and live the lives of those that have a "better" reason to buy/collect jordans
i can see how the direction of the whole jordan brand can affect the attitude of these youngsters though. limited this, quickstrike that. got these youngsters thinking they wearing gold on their feet.
as for not having it as good we don't know his story so whatever. if he got trophies for sports or honor roll awards for good grades then maybe he deserves it, just like most of you would do for your kids if you had the chance. i hope he keeps buying shoes instead of drugs or some other pointless bs and learns the history as well.
i was 13 once as well, and i didn't know better, we all learn as we go..
THIS!!!!

Embarrassed FOR this kid. Not because of the sneakers, but they way he's carrying himself. I understand he's only 13 and trying to fit in, but c'mon. Guaranteed that speech switches up real quick on Thanksgiving when he's with his rich grandparents, aunts and uncles.

man no way am I spending that much $ on shoes that my kid will out grow in a few years. Terrible. I got my 2 year old son a pair of AJ 3's (white cement). Luckily we bought the at the outlet on sale. Parents now a days gotta teach their kids the value of a dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom