13 year old kid wit almost ALL retro Jordans… still needs a few (size 5).. video inside..

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes dog. NT isn't your personal promo spot. I've seen a couple people get banned for this today already. Nobody is interested in some 13 yr old that you're "developing" (Chris Lighty?)
4 pages in 24 hours… it seems like some folks are interested...

i didn't start off promotin music… i posted a video of a kid wit a bunch of J's… this seems like the place for it..  it is called "the Jordan Brand"

once y'all started wondering why i posted it, i let it be known...

The song was better than thought it would be 
laugh.gif

The thread actually has the video of the kid shoes so its a pretty legit thread to me
right.. posted a video of a kid wit a bunch of J's in a forum called "The Jordan Brand".. n i should be banned…?

roll.gif

yes dog. NT isn't your personal promo spot. I've seen a couple people get banned for this today already. Nobody is interested in some 13 yr old that you're "developing" (Chris Lighty?)

Amen brother! If the kid wants he can take some photos of his kicks and post them here himself. I haven't watched the videos but he's 'rapping' about girls and money according to the OP. He can damn well create an account and post his kicks.

i posted a video of a kid with a bunch of J's in a forum called "The Jordan Brand".. n i should be banned???!!!!

WTH????

roll.gif

up on youtube a few weeks ago...

I'm developing him… so yea, I'm in promo mode...

y'all in y'all feelins cuz a kid got some kicks...

emo 4real...

i done heard 4 life stories n how it all comes back to why this kid should only own 1 pair if J's… 

but at 40, its ok to still buy em by the boatload.. 

:rofl:

i posted a video of a kid with a bunch of J's in a forum called "The Jordan Brand".. n i should be banned???!!!!

WTH????

:rofl:

No, you being in "promo mode" is the reason

i didn't get into promo mode until dude said…."Let me hear some of his "material" if he really do have songs out"

right at the top of this page…..

why wouldn't i jump at that??????????

Dudes are going hard with the flames. Welcome to niketalk op.

Fellas, easy with the flaming. Some of you are forgetting that he's still a little kid. And despite trying to talk with slang and trying to be kool, kid is still making it to the honer-roll. There's definitely something to be said about that.

Last edited:
Nowitzness keeps going hard with the avys haha

And OP chill out and tell the kid to make an account if he wants to talk kicks...no more delay so he can brag all he wants as soon as he wants!

No, Chris Lighty. He's JD.

And, I have a master plan here, actually.

JD is going to develop this kid and he's going to blow up via NT hype. Then, he's gonna cop a bunch of kicks and go broke because he gets hosed by his management team. Then, he's going to have a yard sale and NT is going to pick up his "heat" for dirt cheap.

Relax, guys, while OP is developing his artist. I'm developing Jagged Edge garage sale 2.0. ...Shh, I'm hunting wabbits.

And, like I said, I'm not going to stoop to flaming a 13 YO on the interwebs, but OP is fair game. ...What kind of other artists do you have? Have you gotten any adult artists to trust your A&R skills, or are you only exploiting delusional 13 YOs and their parents?

No, Chris Lighty. He's JD.
And, I have a master plan here, actually.
JD is going to develop this kid and he's going to blow up via NT hype. Then, he's gonna cop a bunch of kicks and go broke because he gets hosed by his management team. Then, he's going to have a yard sale and NT is going to pick up his "heat" for dirt cheap.
Relax, guys, while OP is developing his artist. I'm developing Jagged Edge garage sale 2.0. ...Shh, I'm hunting wabbits.
And, like I said, I'm not going to stoop to flaming a 13 YO on the interwebs, but OP is fair game. ...What kind of other artists do you have? Have you gotten any adult artists to trust your A&R skills, or are you only exploiting delusional 13 YOs and their parents?
u, my friend, are funny...

Nowitzness keeps going hard with the avys haha
And OP chill out and tell the kid to make an account if he wants to talk kicks...no more delay so he can brag all he wants as soon as he wants!
4what? so y'all can tell em how dumb he is for collection sneakers at his age? i'll pass...

Nowadays everyone is a rapper, producer, manager, CEO, etc. etc. I guess little jits screaming "Im a Baaaas" is what's good in the hood. 

This thread should be in the general section. It would be hilarious...

Y'all borderline hilarious...

Kids can't collect Jordan's or rap about em....

Y'all got it...it's y'all world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom