13 year old kid wit almost ALL retro Jordans… still needs a few (size 5).. video inside..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check it.. 

Most of what he shows is from the past two years also he is 13 he wont be able to fit any of those in a little while all in all nice little collection but nothing special here

He has more pairs of J's than I did at age 13.I didn't have any pairs because they didn't exist yet :lol:

Last edited:
yea, i guess this is the super sneaker head site...

i give em 5 years n his collection will be thru the roof.. 

n i meant he has damn near… 1 of each… not each n every 1 of them….

Looks like he doesn't keep his shoes DS.  He'd be better off not wearing them and reselling in the future when he inevitably grows out of those shoes... unless of course he bought them in a larger size in anticipation of his feet growing as he grows.  

Not a bad collection at all, but if I had a 13 year old kid I certainly wouldn't spoil him with plenty of expensive footwear.  The life long lesson of knowing the value of hard earned money is much more precious than short-term gratification.  

Its funny cuz this kid's feet is gonna start growing soon and he not gonna be able to wear all of what he has to the fullest. He is gonna end up selling them or giving them away or stacking them up in the closet.

Last edited:
Size 5 though? dem baby sneakers.

OP must mean 1 of each retro sig release...Definitely not anywhere near all the retros. Cool collection at 13 though.

Last edited:
I think it's hilarious that younger kids try to stunt with collections.  Every single shoe will be too small by the time they're 17. Waste of money to look fresh in the back of their parents mini van on the way to the mall 
roll.gif

edit: unless of course your parents are filthy rich, then I guess it doesn't really matter. I see this one kid on IG who's 13 and his parents must spend at least 2G a month on shoes for him. Sickening 

Last edited:
Eventually he will grow out of them, but then he can just sell them off and rebuild his collection. It doesn't matter because he(his parents) looks somewhat well off and his parents will buy him anything. :rofl:

Anyway size 5 shoes? lmao he is wearing big kids sizes and he thinks hes stuntin. :rofl:

i didn't kno u had to be a certain age or shoe size to become a sneaker head…. 

but aight...

I dont think its the age or size.... "he" just seems like another one of the kids that "collect" kicks to be cool.....

i didn't kno u had to be a certain age or shoe size to become a sneaker head…. 

but aight...

:lol: at this. You don't see where common sense kicks in. What is he going to do with all of those by this time next year. When size 5 turns to size 7-8.

:rofl: at the intro montage: Lil Wayne, Eminem, Michael Beasley and THEN quick shot of his Honor Roll certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom